I went to a botanical garden lately, took some of the orchid photos too, but nothing as nice as these. I try growing a few of them, when I first bought them, they were blooming as charming as in your photos. But they never flower again. Its not the right climate for it here, I suppose. 9 v' O& e2 m& u/ i* w7 y9 }; X公仔箱論壇I have to start collecting these beautiful poems as well: 7 H$ H, @, C( {. @TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
“能白更兼黄,无人亦自芳。寸心原不大,容得许多香”
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 D1 ^# ^" Z" [$ p$ E9 b
“春兰如美人,不采羞自献。时闻风露香,蓬艾深不见”
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 \& e) w k/ X% n# r
“漫种秋兰四五茎,疏帘底事太关情,可能不作凉风计,护得幽香到晚清”
`9 ]3 p$ T8 }4 }+ \! Y
“雪径偷开浅碧草,冰根乱吐水红芽。生无桃李春风面,名在山林处处香”
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 V& w' U4 {; V
' j$ X' |# f2 F' Y) m% X; s I" Ctvboxnow.comSweetLemom, help!作者: alex1117 時間: 2010-4-10 06:51 PM
本帖最後由 k23bb 於 2010-4-11 03:56 AM 編輯 - T3 C+ q1 ]' W' ] F- a9 o4 k' ^tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb ; Q- T3 O# ?2 gnice photos.......thx a lot.. 1 M5 o' q V0 ^* k; G- i) n& [tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb + g+ j; x" g1 f" ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvb請留意版規作者: k23bb 時間: 2010-4-11 03:58 AM