Board logo

標題: [風景圖片選舉遊戲] - My kind of clouds [打印本頁]

作者: norman.ho    時間: 2010-4-12 07:26 PM     標題: [風景圖片選舉遊戲] - My kind of clouds

本帖最後由 k23bb 於 2010-4-13 08:55 PM 編輯
9 U1 S" j& F' l' E9 }; t0 ntvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! [9 L$ a( ]2 v+ d" `
Out of this world - Is that the earth upside down, or bottom up公仔箱論壇0 z- d7 ]7 e) Y% a
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' `7 l3 t0 k$ J* y
  tvboxnow.com, Y# @" G4 @7 b4 a3 @2 w; ?

, |; \- B+ P: d6 `公仔箱論壇Queen of Hearts - Kiss, kiss,kiss.
* K0 W4 m  U# r7 P8 F. G2 m5 a/ x" `tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& h) P! U- D* x7 |
  , x: d& H8 P, Q% m

3 N9 t( S: @" E: A" a2 G/ ~$ ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvbSea of Cloud - where fairies live.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 `/ C! \& t% u* y6 ]5 n

0 ~( j8 t6 ]: e1 C% u! t* ftvboxnow.com 1 U+ N# Q# @. Y% f0 i

3 K- H! f  o1 vTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Sunset - Another one from the window seat.- p' F9 S3 h1 u+ v
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; B$ p3 R% q1 g& `( K- J  ~: a4 S

# R) {1 s  d0 C" a2 `/ g
2 C) j# }" [$ i  ]tvboxnow.comRain Clouds - That's what we need for south west region of China.- Z; f+ n+ Q5 [0 C4 T
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  \0 _9 ~: A6 l8 m& E; f4 Z! _
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 n9 Q- e8 C# c1 i9 U" h: U

作者: SweetLemon    時間: 2010-4-12 08:09 PM

After these posts, I never take clouds for granted.  They are as beautiful as sunrise, sunset, dewdrops on plants..
作者: chowold2    時間: 2010-4-12 09:38 PM

All kinds of different cloud,你講哂喇!
5 w' s* P. y' a1 M0 M3 ATVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I like the #3,so beautiful. I wish I can live there.
作者: bchew    時間: 2010-4-13 01:50 AM

天空很美~~值得留念
作者: beckyken    時間: 2010-4-13 10:33 AM

Most likely, the sky is said to be beautiful becuase of the decoration of clould, which is showing the most beautiful face during the time of sunset.  However, it would be too short to enjoy it.  It also changes so quick that we may not be able to catch it.
作者: amannn    時間: 2010-4-13 08:26 PM

不知如何,看不到图片......不知是否是中国地区都无法看到这些图片吖?
作者: norman.ho    時間: 2010-4-13 09:01 PM

6# amannn
- R% M% g+ A3 c. V  ~. R# vtvboxnow.com7 N, c0 H" F+ f
看不到图片......不知是否是中国地区都无法看到这些图片吖?
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 h2 f7 s; Y) p- X% G
I doubt it.  I might have done something that messed it up.  Try again tomorrow.  Sorry.
作者: kimmi8k    時間: 2010-4-14 11:23 AM

本帖最後由 kimmi8k 於 2010-4-14 11:39 AM 編輯 tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# ?" P5 {) K+ H! `+ Q; s
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* t7 q  Y2 z" F) Z
[Quote] I do not know how, do not see the pictures ...... I do not know whether it is in China can not see these pictures acridine?tvboxnow.com" m0 h( o5 j$ z1 @0 @9 O, e
amannn on 2010-4-13 08:26 PM [/ Quote]
' S+ |/ ?$ v* V4 [& @
: n$ ~4 u+ Y$ L# y6 o; n5 |tvboxnow.comIn Norman's mind, my heart is reading a CLOUD 9 (meaning 2 b blissfully happy, 7th heaven, walking on air ~ when ur on cloud 9, u feel wonderful! Like nothing else is really important ~ cloud 9 is also / designatn given 2 cumulonimbus cloud, / highest flying clouds, making them an apt metaphor 4 being on top of / world)
! e: Q. `- v: {' C" {* atvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( @# ?6 h0 e( ~9 E; R* C+ y8 D9 f
"A little green earthling, living life as if there were no tomorrow" as in norman's sig
2 R3 s& z* e3 K4 N; Ntvboxnow.com
1 r) g- k; {! D: b* I公仔箱論壇N I've 4 u dear Amann n Norman part of / lyrics of / song cloud 9 by temptatn who won many awards in 1968tvboxnow.com, @6 b# [, A8 E1 Y5 E1 ]3 R8 `

& B6 P! ~( X4 |( O+ \tvboxnow.com公仔箱論壇! ]3 E8 ~# \0 o; F

5 G- }% z' q) q7 stvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThey say give yourself a chance
! |: j3 f6 L5 @* Ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAnd don't let life pass you by,tvboxnow.com% }7 Q% C( O! C; W$ O( c0 F
Temptations: Woo, woo, woo; r- G. g+ Q% k9 c& c2 t% U3 x( I
Dennis: But the world, say, is a rat race
$ W. s5 k4 L- X$ o4 _$ ~( U# b+ {' }tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbWhere only the strongest survive,
3 e3 v1 F+ e1 V+ sIt's a dog-eat-dog world0 F9 w  Q( {+ l$ [7 t
And that ain't no lie,) z# Q4 Y. r1 N
Temptations: Ain't no lietvboxnow.com% S* _% w: {1 t( x5 ?0 L3 R
Dennis: It ain't even safe no moreTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 P% G# K$ z- m7 H- g
To walk the streets at night
, d% r7 c. L  Q5 B0 t: g% q: e
1 u- @; l! i; U, R$ p* c0 ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTemptations: I'm doing fine
; _1 G& [0 }3 K公仔箱論壇On cloud nine
% r4 {3 W2 ~$ t; etvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
3 r  O! n/ r* \# \+ R6 ftvboxnow.comDennis: Let me tell 'bout cloud nine ...tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& y- k( d! S" s9 n* z
Temptations: Cloud nine公仔箱論壇" p9 r, b$ D! |
Paul: You can be what you want to be公仔箱論壇, Y3 k+ r2 x. ?) l+ b
Temptations: Cloud Nine
+ d, q! H- T2 r3 J" [3 V8 pTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Dennis: You ain't got no responsibility
1 c+ F7 z2 g! S8 t6 G+ Ctvboxnow.comTemptations: Cloud Nine
  X8 z; O0 ~, Z3 j, B' Q* Stvboxnow.comEddie: And every man, every man is free
+ h! U: \; v: r! V3 v) q6 c公仔箱論壇Temptations: Cloud nine公仔箱論壇- Z3 M, {: L6 g; o% x, Y
Dennis: You're a million miles from realityTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% g2 {* ~& D' f6 `( z
Paul: Reality
, K( [/ T1 [% ^1 PTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 P5 v* a! L) j/ q- h2 M- V: I
Temptations: I wanna 'say up
* _& a& t3 d# i  J+ U) F/ Z, _Eddie and Otis: Higher
+ a- H9 e  m& g% S' _$ c' Z+ u- ETemptations: Up and up,
( o# I0 C- `) g# }9 \Up and awaytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ i- w/ R  A/ z$ ~0 B, x" [

( Y/ m6 N, Z6 E1 P# YTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Temptations: Cloud nine
  j3 ^7 Y9 q7 N  qTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
3 \  [8 V/ `5 n5 T$ M3 B' UEddie: I wanna 'say I love the life I live,
2 j8 t! [& j! ^" N9 j) H6 I! bAnd I'm going to live, the life I loveTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" ^. |! a$ x7 Y4 ~; t& l) q( S
Or be on cloud nine ...
) h8 `7 x2 _5 Q* n" h8 Atvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI, I, I, I, I, I'm ridin 'highTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 Q( i9 Y1 D" k1 e
Temptations: On cloud nine
6 }' S6 A2 F& Z$ _9 j7 [+ Etvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
1 L8 ?5 D  x; v) j% F" a) u* ~, l公仔箱論壇Dennis: You're as free as a burning flame
* X0 Z2 _( N1 X3 M5 B6 Z. }/ h7 ZTemptations: Cloud nine  b, a" v$ X6 e9 V
Melvin: There's no difference between day and nighttvboxnow.com" R! n1 C; }* S' I6 |, H$ Z* u
Temptations: Cloud nine4 O( L& r" d# @* [
Eddie: It's a world of love and harmonytvboxnow.com% `/ c+ B' J  s3 w
Temptations: Cloud nine公仔箱論壇& A% q) e  ^6 c6 \3 b; l0 Z/ a
Dennis: You're a million miles from realityTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ r# l6 I1 s6 s$ R$ C: m! S2 e1 a+ W" b
Paul: Realitytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 c  t5 w5 i/ T: k0 H

% b# }4 P$ {. c; u) m' @Temptations: I wanna 'say up
6 m$ M' t" u: p6 mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbEddie and Otis: Higher9 ?) n+ n$ h* h6 y( J2 j- C
Temptations: Up and up, up and away
( a+ U8 B. D  V/ l) Z" Dtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. x( x5 K  n; |7 }4 t% u# @0 c
Temptations: Cloud NineTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* k; d1 s4 `4 g* f, x& z
Paul: You can be what you want to be, ahtvboxnow.com; N$ ^, V& v" r$ t$ ^; i  J
Temptations: Cloud nine
* @, K4 p' s& H' Z" G) T公仔箱論壇Dennis: You ain't got no responsibility
8 r" J" K& ^; {+ Qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTemptations: Cloud nine
& r. U6 w) l) y: Z+ jtvboxnow.comEddie: Every man in his mind is free公仔箱論壇% S% V  I' y4 r( Z3 V, h$ z
Temptations: Cloud ninetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( ?. v: s7 A3 X
Dennis: You're a million miles from reality
8 K- |- \- S5 R4 g6 W5 v6 E0 F. N/ t公仔箱論壇Temptations: Cloud ninetvboxnow.com7 p2 i& P2 |" L: I: }
Paul: You can be what you want to be
7 H' _1 P& Y, d; G' r% G! w3 P/ ]" k
- M0 g7 N4 S3 Y  G7 J8 M6 ^公仔箱論壇Luv kimmi

作者: kimmi8k    時間: 2010-4-14 11:33 AM

本帖最後由 kimmi8k 於 2010-4-14 11:47 AM 編輯
: t" @% B* {. A& I
, |$ l2 x2 u$ WTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。[Quote] 6 # amannn
: M$ I0 D0 K) D) l  B( N+ r2 g0 ?7 c2 q! I+ J
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 Y6 s; Q4 G- `
I doubt it. I might have done something that messed it up. Try again tomorrow. Sorry.
) a5 u4 r3 E; Mnorman.ho on 2010-4-13 09:01 PM [/ Quote]
, L/ |% s  D. F( k0 t. btvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
  ~1 k4 [0 \9 w* e公仔箱論壇Norman dear, U posting of / clouds is perfectly ok, n 2 me I think they r just absolutely fine dear. Keep U spirits burnin ', like precious gems shinin', glitterin 'its brightest glow. " @9 F5 g8 J, i9 M$ K: ?' e

8 e8 I5 r/ F' J' _& htvb now,tvbnow,bttvbnote ~ norman u think i'm readin 'U mind about U clouds, or did u like / way i feel about u clouds haha!
3 c$ X' r" i# c) v% o& y$ R , n3 ^5 N; \1 ]7 |6 n; O% d
kimmi always
作者: amannn    時間: 2010-4-14 07:25 PM

6# amannn TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; f6 B; f/ _' N7 L0 r9 E6 r; \
tvboxnow.com. r) e4 Y' w2 n2 |2 m* ?
* Z* }& I7 B: K' k7 \8 e
I doubt it.  I might have done something that messed it up.  Try again tomorrow.  Sorry.
: }, R6 m! \6 E2 P' Ktvboxnow.comnorman.ho 發表於 2010-4-13 09:01 PM
* x3 I5 T' ?3 ctvb now,tvbnow,bttvbtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% p$ C- ?4 O1 S* N. U
呵呵~多谢norman,我已经看到了。很美的图片,特别是第三张,有Avantar的背景味道~
作者: norman.ho    時間: 2010-4-14 07:39 PM

8# kimmi8k
, F2 J$ w7 b. d" }7 f3 k( m/ E* P9 Q4 r, o+ B# z# }
Thanks for the lovely song.  Yes, we do have to break free from reality to recuperate so to regain our sanity.  Lets drink to that.  Cheers!
作者: playlord    時間: 2010-4-17 10:46 AM

對於人造美女(整容);小弟完全不會反感;可是假設相片太經過修飾,倒感到......( s* I  l( v: C+ I

0 L# l' X! J3 \9 l/ q/ P. k% h上圖有2 張太假了.......




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0