標題: Sydney Sketches [打印本頁] 作者: norman.ho 時間: 2010-4-30 09:45 AM 標題: Sydney Sketches
I found these sketches while reading a blog, they are quite representative of what you see in Sydney. They are all very elegantly done. Put here for everyone to share: , A* I \1 t: N- p% j# @* r& @TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 6 d0 B0 x% i8 N* O3 }公仔箱論壇 % y8 W( a) [+ ntvboxnow.comHarbour bridge:) ~5 d! p/ l8 D ( L$ R( R% Q# n( {( @7 G5 {3 cTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。公仔箱論壇3 S' O6 l) C' Y, a1 j' r: D. h
2#k23bb 1 }/ { t$ R! v; i公仔箱論壇Yes, next posting. / B! U9 g! \& Y1 J0 [2 H) m$ Z' [) s; Jtvboxnow.comSometimes sketches leave a little to the imagination than the actual photo images.作者: orchids 時間: 2010-5-1 10:47 AM
Norman Ho, Are those sketches done by you??Good job!!作者: norman.ho 時間: 2010-5-1 11:17 AM
I wish! but no, I come across them while reading a blog. Pretty good, aren't they.