! X8 T8 b, Q ?- _# v3 c! Xtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb這一切將成為現實, 除非我們決定來逆轉它 5 a2 D& J) H/ f- y+ e, rTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 4 _+ F: v+ Z& `4 }9 p$ x* v0 Xtvboxnow.comLost Generation by Jonathan Reed % X9 ~! I- \5 ?" v* g* dRe: It is a piece of palindrome. It can be read from top to bottom, and vice versa. This is an outstanding piece as it brings out two messages, both are in stark contrast with each other. : n, s+ N, m3 L Z% U7 `( k公仔箱論壇 % G G+ {. F; E+ ~( u# h$ N8 X) itvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI am part of the lost generation - q* A5 S/ l D* J# S$ S2 K1 Y公仔箱論壇and I refuse to believe公仔箱論壇. u7 D( m1 V8 j! c, ~" c
I can change the worldTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' w4 w* E6 y7 M8 t& F% X
I realize this may be a shock buttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# p5 k5 P8 L1 y; `* `
"Happiness comes from within" ( [ M) |) {6 ?5 Y1 Z) `is a lie, and / I' I) t1 B0 ^3 k/ }tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb"Money will make me happy" 2 _% J! w" z- i) XSo in 30 years I will tell my children 2 \2 }" n- @6 K/ V- k/ V公仔箱論壇they are not the most important thing in my life + b* |( `* O0 c. g$ C公仔箱論壇My employers will know that % m0 p E$ k$ Y s! {5 P. xTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I have my priorities straight because& J1 _+ R" s' X2 G, g* ~) w5 ^
worktvboxnow.com" w% h6 {4 p9 |% u! I K) d
is more important than 4 ~' t6 F: B& \2 m公仔箱論壇familytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 S% f8 l3 |$ z6 m! N
I tell you this ; a* p) ]. K+ q- |公仔箱論壇Once upon a time ?. ]8 j# C: u$ N+ B3 f* qTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Families stayed togethertvboxnow.com, s/ B& q- w W
but this will not be true in my era公仔箱論壇+ G! E( w q: g. y
this is a quick fix society公仔箱論壇% \% N0 @$ p \' I& `1 h
Experts tell me公仔箱論壇! d, j3 ]9 O. z. u
30 years from now I will be celebrating the 10th anniversary of my divorce " ]2 D0 Y: C) G9 ~tvboxnow.comI do not concede thatTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ D9 v: v' a. `- r" F4 X
I will live in a country of my own making3 ^, \ ], _( L" a
In the futureTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 j/ J% r, W6 r5 }9 O% c8 [
Environmental destruction will be norm' d1 N& {9 o! Q5 l
No longer can it be said that ) h: w! F* C: L1 Xmy peers and I care about this earth + P( A; a @" Y }tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbIt will be evident thattvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( O/ b& W. {3 s" \; I9 \: c! S
My generation is apathetic and lethargic 3 j: r" w. v# u0 q. W! U6 k公仔箱論壇It is foolish to presume that 5 {- s4 F* o+ m+ N1 b4 CThere is hopetvboxnow.com1 X4 j9 s1 o2 g& q
And all this will come true unless we choose to reverse it作者: harpercanada201 時間: 2010-5-17 07:47 AM
The reading from bottom to top is more positive. Hope we can make the sam e vow.