Board logo

標題: Sydney - Vivid light spectacular [打印本頁]

作者: norman.ho    時間: 2010-5-28 06:37 AM     標題: Sydney - Vivid light spectacular

本帖最後由 norman.ho 於 2010-5-28 08:13 AM 編輯
2 |, m& u  R+ x/ _' K/ K公仔箱論壇tvboxnow.com) s0 ~4 ]" `/ y" k5 C% i
I am not sure if it is appropriate to post slide show, but this is so beautiful, and it is hot off the press, I can't help but put it up for everyone to share.
0 f7 [6 `- P& L' p7 {1 s; i- S
; b$ h: L" t$ YTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Sydney Vivid Light Spectacular is a showcase of Sydney after dark.  It is a light show that comes about once a year, lighting up all the famous landmarks with vivid colours.  It began last night (wet and cold), and it lasts for 2 weeks.公仔箱論壇0 d) v8 [9 ~0 j/ ]1 `
tvboxnow.com' Z+ t5 j% Y$ b4 _( v

; d5 Y# \3 g% A3 I; G! q, F" VTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。tvboxnow.com, Y; ?& u5 N* G9 v/ Z
公仔箱論壇# k. c1 j* Y" ?: ]! r

5 p1 K' L( R1 Z% ~2 \Close to the end, you'll see a woman with shot blond hair and a pretty smile, she is the premier of NSW.
) o/ |4 p! v/ x" `6 lTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。So please turn on your speaker, click the link, enjoy:
. k1 m( b0 Q: `1 z' z(Hope it works)
+ H' B7 o7 I; y' w6 y: Otvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
% O3 g3 d' R7 v  g) i- mhttp://www.smh.com.au/multimedia/entertainment/art-and-design/vivid-light-spectacular/20100527-whhu.html
作者: chowold2    時間: 2010-5-28 10:03 AM

A good slide show.7 S% K' f) U! |" W
Norman,I need rush to watch the slide show before 版主 strike your post down.
作者: hippy_123    時間: 2010-5-28 11:38 AM

It's really very beautiful. Thanks for sharing and hope the 版主 allows to keep it.




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0