Board logo

標題: 神游婺源 [打印本頁]

作者: amannn    時間: 2010-5-29 07:27 PM     標題: 神游婺源

回望婺源,心驰神往,坐地神游,无语无言! tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; t1 c; g/ ~! Y, o  ^
不出户,以知天下;不窥于牖,以知天道。
9 P9 v" @3 G8 ^7 s! [& F公仔箱論壇
# t7 v6 s# S. U7 @7 D
用心灵去感悟自然!用平凡去感知美丽! tvboxnow.com2 d( Z' a4 Y) b6 F1 w2 h
去过的,带不走那土,那云,那山,那水!
! i$ A* G  P2 etvboxnow.com没去的,不用妄自菲薄,坐地神游,感同身受!

) A& ~7 X& _0 i% `7 n9 a" m) KTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
9 |2 ]) n8 |) G6 x: l! y2 L# I8 S: V[attach]1005293[/attach][attach]1005294[/attach][attach]1005295[/attach][attach]1005296[/attach][attach]1005297[/attach][attach]1005298[/attach][attach]1005299[/attach][attach]1005300[/attach][attach]1005301[/attach][attach]1005302[/attach][attach]1005303[/attach][attach]1005304[/attach][attach]1005305[/attach][attach]1005306[/attach][attach]1005307[/attach][attach]1005308[/attach][attach]1005309[/attach][attach]1005310[/attach][attach]1005311[/attach][attach]1005312[/attach][attach]1005313[/attach][attach]1005314[/attach][attach]1005315[/attach][attach]1005316[/attach][attach]1005317[/attach][attach]1005318[/attach][attach]1005319[/attach][attach]1005320[/attach][attach]1005321[/attach][attach]1005292[/attach]
作者: norman.ho    時間: 2010-5-29 09:33 PM

When I went traveling, I used to hate carrying my camera, its a real distraction.  I always thought the images that I carry with me in my mind is the most interesting, and most beautiful. (Heard of selective memory?).  Only since I found out about this forum, my high school hobby had rekindled.  Now I have a good reason for taking snapshots, so I can share them with you all.
) l" q7 n+ }9 I4 H& e8 c# W" H公仔箱論壇So your saying of:公仔箱論壇7 O! P% x! N, I
去过的,带不走那土,那云,那山,那水!
/ M  \1 S' p" r' i/ P% D没去的,不用妄自菲薄,坐地神游,感同身受!公仔箱論壇. h9 `& V5 O+ a$ e. I7 Q9 X
# v6 j# y' P' H: M1 U6 g
I never thought of taking anything but my own experience from where I went.  The memory and experience is much more cherishing,  and places I like to be while I can't afford to go, I can enjoy them by viewing this column, and doing a bit of daydreaming and  a bit of time traveling is good for the soul too.
作者: so7    時間: 2010-5-29 10:50 PM

去过的,带不走那土,那云,那山,那水!tvboxnow.com3 F4 |! X/ P( G7 }" K
没去的,不用妄自菲薄,坐地神游,感同身受! It is really a true statement. After seeing suchtvboxnow.com: l0 i  x9 J  V% y: @7 m. r
beautiful scenery, I wish I could go to visit 婺源 in person, or at least I could visit it  inTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ x; x' k  p/ R" T  x$ V
my own imagination with the memories of the pictures that you share. Thank you very( V5 z, Y5 E/ z3 h
much.
作者: orchids    時間: 2010-6-2 10:13 PM

Mao Yuen is indeed an ancient and completely conservative village, in Guangdong it is a famous spot to visit. Good pictures thank u very much.




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0