Board logo

標題: More of Paris [打印本頁]

作者: norman.ho    時間: 2010-6-2 07:41 AM     標題: More of Paris

More of the Snapshots of Paris, the City that needs no further introduction.tvboxnow.com& q3 v7 d0 X! W! w7 L

2 p8 m' @- F& D& Y2 {& atvboxnow.com
( ?2 e" s3 |$ Q- ]% `/ I% Dtvboxnow.comtvboxnow.com; q) b' n. x; n& {2 J9 U
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) W3 T5 U8 ~+ q' x9 z

% S% l) A0 E+ v' U: }, N+ t+ v4 B公仔箱論壇
* u; [6 e/ E7 S8 ~tvboxnow.com
; K) V# H7 I# f; n' Q
0 S& V$ o% r# u. d
" y! O0 m7 r7 B: n 5 b& E5 g& H9 N2 k

! d( y/ R: h% `  I6 k


作者: playlord    時間: 2010-6-2 02:15 PM

巴黎使人嚮往的是她的歷史;文化;藝術;美食;tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 r( _0 x8 C! e  _$ h
! l  @7 \- T: |1 @9 g4 `; I) `
西方自由民主理念;亦是由巴黎引發出來的
作者: orchids    時間: 2010-6-2 08:37 PM

The night view of Paris has a different feeling. It is so romance!




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0