The lakes are so flat, mirroring the sky, as I scroll through these pictures, sometimes I can't tell which is which.tvboxnow.com7 `- H0 P% c; ^0 [8 u, ]3 H* L
And they are all very pretty.+ E0 w8 W* F2 F0 S; T
Thank you Amann.作者: so7 時間: 2010-6-3 10:23 PM
The impression of 西藏 to me is the Dalai Lama and its long fight to be independencetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" r5 [& g8 }; b; }8 D& i! n3 g
from China. I also have a co-worker who offer her 1t son to go back to 西藏 to become公仔箱論壇; u2 P7 L, h3 e
a lama, she said it is consider a superior honor to the family. I didn't know that ittvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 R" t7 j7 d# [- Y
has such a charming scenery. Thank you.作者: orchids 時間: 2010-6-4 12:16 AM
The changing shapes of cloud is fantastic and wonderful thus pointing out that things in the world are not stable and unchangeable.作者: k23bb 時間: 2010-6-4 06:32 PM