& q) Y/ o& E; T1 w* m4 `9 j+ K+ A公仔箱論壇鵝鑾鼻 -- 台灣的最南點公仔箱論壇/ R# ^& s [% I) M/ w R' B5 p
( x' ]" [# K4 I% Y+ F2 aTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 H* v% R9 f: r( k
公仔箱論壇1 g8 B5 [* U, A3 r! w
" u6 E$ {( d2 ]) A6 y7 j: i |$ u$ C - ]& N% p* K) ?' \& I3 @6 A+ D公仔箱論壇tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ J3 ]$ g. H4 p3 Y
4 m6 _ J5 {0 R( B. F' _) Z & z* n. Q4 E9 @" f' G * j; h+ J- ?! {. W/ } % `, Z" W9 {4 Z- p. T) J3 E & T+ M' }) t1 @ $ ]# V4 w: N6 o' _. vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb 7 V. Q5 v6 l$ Z( Q1 ^公仔箱論壇作者: beckyken 時間: 2010-6-5 10:50 PM
The last 2 pictures seems to be a light house, which located next to the water. I think it should really good while taking the pictures during evening time. For the second one, I call it "Art". Some people should try to walk alone with the edge trying to reach the peak of the "art."