返回列表 回復 發帖
I Like the Flowers
本帖最後由 chowold2 於 2010-12-7 01:44 PM 編輯

We need some songs for the under age
Coffee VS Tea: What's Better?

Research has shown that coffee and tea have health benefits. Tea may be more vital to your health than you think. Coffee just suppresses your appetite making you not want to eat. Tea helps your teeth. Coffee makes your teeth discolored and brittle. Look like tea is better than coffee. But I like coffee more than tea.
Earl grey is my most favourable tea. But I like the Seattle best coffee more than the Starbuck.
Is there Seattle best coffee in Taiwan or HK?
The Vietnamese coffee is very good too. Actually that is France coffee.
Chowold dear,
what is Seattle best coffee ??????
native coffee????
orchids 發表於 2010-12-8 06:56 PM
HI Orchids, Seattle's Best Coffee, a subsidiary of Starbucks, is a specialty coffee retailer and wholesaler based in Seattle, Washington.
Seattle's Best Coffee is generally cheaper than that of its parent, and is marketed as more of a working class coffee compared to the more yuppie-centric Starbucks.
So pay less and get the same or better.
Hi, CCK and all buddies in Cafe Good morning. Going to work soon, see you tonight.
Dec 8th the30th anniversary of John Lennon's death
Imagine- John Lennon
John Lennon stand by me  
John Lennon - John Sinclair  
John Lennon - Jealous Guy  Once again the "Jealous Guy" I posted before.
The best of John Lennon  to close the John Lennon day.

Barista Coffee run by City of Seattle

See the real Seattle Best Coffee
Hello Norman, Lemon and Chowold
Friday again wet wet this evening ??
orchids 發表於 2010-12-10 05:32 PM
Orchids and Cafe
Missed you on my Friday night, just because went out for dinner. Hope can talk to you this week end.
hi 各位
你地聖誕節時晚餐會食d咩架???
huhut6432gj 發表於 2010-12-10 06:34 PM
Huhut, Lemon
I usually have the Christmas dinner at home. Just like Lemon said bake chicken is a good idea, smaller and taste better than turkey. I hate turkey. I never can made it right
返回列表