返回列表 回復 發帖
Hi K23bb, How is your holiday?  Did you go away?
派钱好爽手。。。
Just as well cause that guessing game was not easy.
做版主辛苦您la
Nighti night everyone
Good night pretty boy.
本帖最後由 cordho 於 2010-11-22 09:30 PM 編輯

1401# SweetLemon
Earthquake ah...上下摇然后左右摆。。。

Is it like that?

Good Evening Sweetlemon
Your flowers are beautiful.
Good Evening SweetLemon

Wish everyone a happy thanksgiving, and enjoy your feast.

本帖最後由 cordho 於 2010-11-27 07:43 PM 編輯

This photo below was taken at a competition in June 2008 involving 9 women for best makeover.
They had every possible beauty treatment available to them over a period of 12 hours before the contest.
Look at the before and after photos.  Conclusion - there are no ugly women only poor women.

Guess who won the competition!  Answer tomorrow..

咁靓女   下載 (5.69 KB)

1 小時前请问你认识嘛
May be he/she had just had a makeover!
咁靓女
请问你认识嘛
May be he/she had a makeover!  
1578# SweetLemon

Oops.. don't know what happened, it looked OK after I posted although I had to edit it twice.

Yep this is the pic I tried to post and the winner is...(drum roll)

The 2nd from the left.
True beauty is from within...from deep inside. I have seen "beautiful" people acting ugly. Offend people with their natural appearance is a kind of ugly too.
chowold2 發表於 2010-11-28 12:02 AM
Very true lor, Chow may not be old but certainly very wise.
Good evening SweetLemon and friends.
This happened at a Shopping Mall Food Court in Welland Seaway Mall near Niagara Falls this month.

1939# norman.ho

You're on Norman, I'll make some nice summar salads so go with your turkey lah..

Ice berg lettuce, cherry tomatoes, fresh coriander leaves, labenese cucumber, shredded carrots, avocados, and a light dressing using lemon juice and light olive oil.

Apricot, honey dew melon, mango, and prosciutto salad with cabernet sauvignon vinegar dressing ( cabernet sauvignon vinegar, olive oil, dijon mustard, and cracked black pepper)

Avocado and potato salad with anchovy and herb dressing ( flat-leaf parsley leaves and chives, olive oil and lemon juice.)
返回列表