返回列表 回復 發帖
i know i know...公仔箱論壇5 ?( {; i9 E  l- S

8 S& E6 @! e0 _: a3 qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbbut that time i also angry...why she want to say it...tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ O! h3 f: T8 J$ \  Y3 e( W' o, V" E
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 O. v& X& K* B' B6 [0 Z
really can't understand
說分手只是為了被挽留
1 w- s- U7 ^& N( f7 _9 d1 _2 Qtvboxnow.com" J! K4 o1 Q# m! R7 {+ o
i will remember this..
+ W8 c: D, M8 {公仔箱論壇i will chase back my gal...hope she accept me again

回復 #106 nightcat8290 的帖子

u r right....& @" [% M2 y+ l0 g9 @

7 C9 z: g0 z0 T9 z# wtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbthis only will make partner felt that hard to catch what he/she thinking...
4 X5 I: d7 u7 U2 K# U" L公仔箱論壇bad attitude
原帖由 sayming90 於 2008-8-16 05:13 PM 發表
, p0 l/ q) z6 m* D! ]tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbi tried before. my ex girlfriend told me that she want break up. then i just very sad but i never ask her that dont leave me. after a year, she just told me that actually she want me to tell her that  ...
' q8 ], F/ V' @$ otvboxnow.com3 V% q8 X2 K* M: j6 F2 Z
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) q9 E% u$ c7 n5 e0 K
i know...but at the end...she still want to break...so i respect her...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 `5 \7 Z( S2 U' M
tvboxnow.com  @& k' `. X) L6 _# @4 I
what makes me confuse is, now she keep on find me chat....ask me why treat her so cool...tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, a. n$ L, @3 B5 r/ w+ [

9 u0 n$ |7 N  S  G& xtvboxnow.comFrom the second she don't meet me even i wait her 5hours there, my heart is dead....
1 d( n$ G3 D" {5 \
: f( K' C- r% Q6 Uso girl......if you really don't hope to leave the person you love....please don't say or do something to hurt them....TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. V% v% {7 P$ V1 ^! q2 \
actually man's heart is not as strong as u think...
返回列表