返回列表 回復 發帖
本帖最後由 kimmi8k 於 2010-3-14 11:06 AM 編輯 4 i  f& l3 j) w; q3 Q# G; W# \

% f) X, f" i& j8 D1 s: D; Ntvb now,tvbnow,bttvb[img] [/ Img]公仔箱論壇6 r) g2 S, Q5 H# X, ?
My Vote goes to SweetLemon. Her Wulai Waterfall may not be the most manificient scene of Great Grand Waterfalls, but certainly a reminiscense of wonderful leisure, treasure and pleasure, where poets mingled and drink wine and peasants rest and drink tea spend many memorable and beautiful moments under the plum blossoms, listening to the echoes and melody of the falls.Embrassed with the heavenly enviroment, even words would fail for a moment and the heart hold a beat mesmerizing the moment. The wonders of nature, amazing absolutely awesome. In the mist of solitude and serenity, gradually unfolding the odds and uncertainties in timeless space. Writing a masterpiece, adding a chord, minus a note, willingly at its very own time. O.. so Mystical, Lyrical .. and .. O!. . Grasped the moment and Captured it .. the heart tell no lies.
! A% N8 A: H: k" ^( u0 G2 Xtvboxnow.com
6 m/ n! Z, d" d; ^TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。                                                              SIMPLICITY THE ART OF HAPPINESS   

評分次數

• k23bb

返回列表