返回列表 回復 發帖

[THE SUN报道]STEVE McCLAREN 被炒犹鱼!

THE SUN - McClaren axed after Euro exit - 22 Nov 2007

STEVE McCLAREN was last night sacked as England manager.

The FA will rubberstamp the decision at an emergency board meeting this morning after England’s Euro dream died following the humiliating defeat by Croatia.

Immediately after the game, McClaren had insisted he would not quit. But we can reveal senior FA board members informed McClaren half an hour later that he was out.

The doomed England boss will receive a £2.5million golden handshake despite failing to get England to the 2008 Euro finals.

FA chief executive Brian Barwick, his trusted aid Simon Johnson, FA chairman Geoff Thompson and chairman of the international committee Noel White met at 10.30 last night and decided to call an FA board meeting for 8.30am this morning.

McClaren had been booked on the plane to South Africa tomorrow for Sunday’s World Cup draw in Durban but his seat will be cancelled.

He had always said he wanted to be judged after the 12 Euro qualifiers but last night’s Wembley horror show signalled just how low England had sunk under his leadership.
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件

在比赛过后,英国足总"马上"把STEVE McCLAREN "炒掉"了。但是,McCLAREN还是坚持要当上主教练。

在半小时过后,他终于明白和肯退位了。。
希望他们会去找穆帅呀~~~~他是个好人选呀~~~
[THE SUN] Becks: We've got no excuses - 22 Nov 2007

DAVID BECKHAM insisted England had no excuses after they failed to qualify for Euro 2008.

The 3-2 defeat to Croatia means England will not be at a showpiece tournament for the first time since 1994.
Ex-skipper Beckham said: "We have to pick ourselves up from this big setback.

"We have to fight back and prove were are proud enough to wear the England shirt.
"But there are no excuses - we haven't won.

"We realise if we don't perform then we don't deserve to go through and unfortunately we haven't tonight."
Despite the loss, Beckham, who earned his 99th cap, vowed to carry on his international career.

He added: "I don't think it will be my last game for England and I feel that I can still play at this level.
"I want to play for my country and don't see why I still shouldn't."

附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
STEVE McCLAREN 被炒犹鱼真是可喜可贺啊!:014: :014:
我看要找一位好教练真是难啊!依我看要给新的好教练一次机会啦!:024:
足总高层都应该引咎辞职......
否则都是一样.....:024: :024: :024:
返回列表