返回列表 回復 發帖
原帖由 C-Yeah=ON= 於 2008-3-12 02:32 AM 發表
, W7 P! Q  C$ VTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。佢唔想無左我呢個朋友,但係又唔比我做佢男朋友....tvboxnow.com- `+ k& Y4 u' q% u* v
6 V- f( `% F3 z7 n# Z% {
點解要我咁辛苦...........
) ~% {6 }5 d* u9 @  ^
# `# x/ ^/ q2 x  g  H5 f$ o# Otvb now,tvbnow,bttvbwell... everyone is selfish, she wants to have u as her friend, then obviously you've been good to her and she's comfortable to have you around her. I think the key point is that whether you're happy with her. If whenever you're with her, you're happier than most of the time, then I would say you should still hang out with her. You know she doesn't want you to be her bf at this moment, but who knows what will happen in the future. TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- Q! N- g+ N/ R
& a# W  h! D( u+ P8 ^
It's really hard to find a person to hang out who makes you happy all the time. I'm in a silimiar situation, but as a girl, I don't wanna jeopordize our friendship because he does bring happiness to my life. As long as you don't expect anything in return, then I'm sure you'll feel better when facing her. But as always, it's easy to say, hard to do tho. It takes time...
返回列表