Waiver Type:Continual rolling list
Can't Cut List Provider:Yahoo! Sports
Trade Review:League Votes
Post Draft Players:Follow Waiver Rules
Max Games Played:82
Weekly Deadline:Daily - Tomorrow
Start Scoring on:Tuesday, Oct 26
Roster Positions:PG, PG, SG, SG, SF, SF, PF, PF, C, C, Util, Util, Util, BN, BN
Players Stat Categories:Field Goal Percentage (FG%), Free Throw Percentage (FT%), 3-point Shots Made (3PTM), Points Scored (PTS), Total Rebounds (REB), Assists (AST), Steals (ST), Blocked Shots (BLK), Turnovers (TO)

Useful links:
ESPN: http://games.espn.go.com/frontpage/basketball
Fanball: http://ownersedge.fanball.com/index.php?league=NBA
CBSSports: http://fantasynews.cbssports.com/fantasybasketball

報名費 TVB$ 8,000,000, 我比你~~請註冊後回貼.

but the wire transfer will be taken on April 1, 2011, just wanna make sure plp are registered for the game.

& 獎金

冠軍:TVB$60,000,000 元 + 功勳300 點  + *限期一年
亞軍:TVB$40,000,000 元 + 功勳200 點 + *限期一年
季軍:TVB$20,000,000 元 + 功勳100 點  + *限期一年

MVP in team list, TVB$10,000,000 元
Sixth man in team list, TVB$10,000,000 元

註: 本規條,會不定期修改,而不另行通知違規者會按違規的情度.
管理員, 各超級版主/本版主,擁有最終的詮釋權。

評分次數

• JackyNelson

• blueocean

本帖最後由 chemical 於 2010-10-24 12:54 PM 編輯

Team NameTVBNOW ID
AKA_JOEAKA_Joe
JackyNelsonJackyNelson
tshektshek
zzleezzzzleezz
blueoceanblueocean
Shohokuyufa2000
c H e M  (League Commissioner)chemical (League Commissioner)

Draft Result

評分次數

please promote for me...
本帖最後由 chemical 於 2010-10-19 11:07 PM 編輯
are we doing live draft this year?  i did live draft for my NFL fantasy, it had so much fun .....
tshek 發表於 19/10/2010 06:26
Live draft is certainly more excited and i would prefer it if most of us opt for it. But since we don't know each other personally, as a commissioner, i strive my best to keep it fair to every participants, not just fun amongst minority...So far this question is not raised and i am not informed enough that most of us actually want live draft and that we can find a time together for a live draft that takes about one to two hours. It's your say now..

Personally, i can attend live draft for the following time:

Hong Kong Time:
Saturaday 23 Oct 0700-0900
Sunday 24 Oct 0700-1200
I have been playing in another league since 2001 and been doing live draft every season. Each of team managers in that league took more than 1 minute, and up to 1.5 minute as it is the maximum allowed, for each pick. So we can estimate the total time needed based on that, and it would be 1 minute x number of picks x number of teams. But of course this is my only experience doing live draft and i guess we might be being very mindful.

BTW, i am planning to add roster spots if we ended up with fewer than 9 teams. I purpose adding one more center position which means we play 2 C, what do you guys think??
Since we have sonly 6 teams so far, i purpose adding one more G, one more F and one more C...or two utilities and one C...

Therefore we would have the flexibilty for every manager to implement their own strategies while limiting the size of the "fringe" player pool. Say, a "small" team which aims to dominate steal, 3 pt, FT%, assist...or a "big" team for blocks, rebounds, FG%, lower turnover...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live Draft: Hong Kong time coming Sunday 24th, Oct 2010 11:00am
Anyone will come?? alternative time that you prefer?? If i don't hear from you and i will stick with autopick...
Has to switch to Roto if we don't have even number of teams....really sorry if that happens...as i didn't realise that requirement of H-2-H...

As i suggested before, if i were going to make it a live draft on Sun 11am, is anyone coming, i wouldn
t make it live if i was the only one going....
ok..I've made several changes:

1. H2H -> Roto with standard categories
2. Autopick -> Live Standard Draft on Sun, 24 Oct 10am HKT (GMT+08:00)
3. Roster 2PG, 2SG, 2SF, 2PF, 2C, 3 Util, 2 bench
4. Max game: 82

This is the settings that we will be using throughout the season.

Detail league settings: http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/nba/86247/settings

評分次數

15*7 = 105 players being held at a time...not many as I considered...To me, playing more but not too many players actually means you are required to have extended knowledge in the fantasy game and the players. I believe this is the ultimate goal for playing this game and I will always try my best to reflect this on the games of which I found.
about 10 minutes before the live draft, a button or link will show up "enter draft", you click that thing and you will open a new windows and enter into the draft screen. But you've got to test whether the draft work for your browser first. The best bet is to do a mock draft..

評分次數

it's quicker than i thought, you guys picked really quickly...and also we got some autopicking for 3 of us i guess....i hope you enjoyed the live draft and i can't wait for the season tip-off

評分次數

• JackyNelson

Let's do a trade?
Roto requires a more balanced team which can produce the best statistics across all counted categories within the maximum games allowed, whereas H2H requirse your team to win more categories than your opponent in a particular week without limit on number of game your team plays.

In other words, in our league, you don't have to be the 1st in all categories, you might possibily win it by being 3rd on every category.
It's ok to fill up the games with "good" ones..
遲黎o既 恭喜發財!! 希望大家每天都開開心心 最近一直好忙 所以如果大家有咩關於game o既事請o係game入面message我...最後我見大家想分豬肉, 我點可以執輸

評分次數

• JackyNelson

返回列表