返回列表 回復 發帖
dont worry wor... we still have time before the season start.  we should have more player...

評分次數

joined... but man.. only 6 teams so far?
are we doing live draft this year?  i did live draft for my NFL fantasy, it had so much fun .....
i really dont think live draft will take 2 hours... perhaps, not even 1 hours.  I am in a 12 teams NFL fantasy league currently, and we have 15 rounds for drafting, the draft finished less than an hour.  I do understand not all of us can be in live draft, but the offline draft usually create one problem is, like JN last year, have a ton of PG but no Forward.  In live draft you can draft the position you need instead of the best player on the board.  Offline draft been doing well for us, I have no problem for doing that again.
I have been playing in another league since 2001 and been doing live draft every season. Each of team managers in that league took more than 1 minute, and up to 1.5 minute as it is the maximum allowed ...
chemical 發表於 2010-10-20 09:08 PM
maybe adding more bench and flex
when r u doing the auto pick?
I can be there for the live if we are really doing it live, but what is the date for "non-live"?
希望TVBNOW 論壇[NBA估波有獎問答遊戲]可以重出江湖~
可以嗎?
zzleezz 發表於 2010-10-26 07:50 AM
soon.. very soon... let get the season started
返回列表