返回列表 回復 發帖

[旅遊心得] 澳洲悉梨夜店 保安不准亚洲男人进入

本帖最後由 bwk0317 於 2010-11-20 07:43 PM 編輯

相信很多年輕人都有這種遭遇,往夜店消遣,被門口的保安辱罵,說'No Asian!'...'Asian Out!' 等等 , 不准亞洲仔進入!

昨晚是我在SYD第3次的類似遭遇,但後面有個打扮性感伴鬼佬的中國女生就可以進去,擺明妒忌和排斥中國佬。

本人少往澳洲本地的夜店,卻已遭遇到不少種族歧視的事件,九成九是白人男性,由其是有亞洲女友的鬼佬,最仇恨外表好的中國男生,不知怕什麼?

聽得最多的是鬼佬對我們說: \'You gook, go back to fuxking China!\'

19世紀中期,大批的華工遠渡重洋前往澳洲淘金,充當勞工,開始了他們長達一個世紀的血淚史。早年來掘金的中國工人隻有男性,中國人在街上被鬼佬嘔打襲擊是平常事,主因是因為他們很多都和本地白人女性戀愛和結婚,最後澳洲以男性為主導的議會通過排華,實施白澳政策,把中國人趕走...

相信很多年輕人都有這種遭遇,往夜店消遣,被門口的保安辱罵,說'No Asian!'...'Asian Out!' 等等 , 不准亞洲仔進入!

昨晚是我在SYD第3次的類似遭遇,但後面有個打扮性感伴鬼佬的中國女生就可以進去,擺明妒忌和排 ...
bwk0317 發表於 2010-11-20 07:38 PM
澳洲法律是經理有權拒绝個别(特别指定)人士進入。但不能以種族理由拒绝一帮人。去纽省公平交易处(NSW Fair Trading)投诉佢!
本帖最後由 huit 於 2010-11-28 04:03 PM 編輯

I was HK-born, grew up in Syd, and have been clubbing since my uni days nearly 10 years ago, I gotta say I hardly ever had trouble getting into clubs in Syd, even The Ivy and the Establishment (they tend to let everyone in anyway, especially before 9pm, if you're respectably dressed)

I must say the excuses they've used for not letting us in was usually "sorry, club's full" or some other made-up bullshit, but they've never used racist names on us (yes we're a bunch of Asians too)

If you're a student there are lots of dance parties/club events that welcome Asians with open arms in Sydney (Martin Place Bar comes to mind) - so I'm actually VERY surprised they used racist names on you. Where are these bars you were talking about

Obviously I'm not condoning discrimination, especially when it's against people of my own ethnicity - but after years of clubbing I've learned a few things, the main thing is, bar/club operators work at creating an "environment" of "cool, stylish" people and look for people that look like they will fit in.

1. Don't dress like a bunch of fobs/dorks - door-bitches usually only let in people who dress well, that means no nerdy t-shirts and sneakers
2. All guys, no girls - forget about it.
3. Speaking loudly in a foreign language - obviously, you're not fitting into the club's environment, it's annoying too.

In a perfect world, there shouldn't be any racial discrimination, and the door bitches were wrong (I've never been called racist names at a bar before though) for the way they've treated you (perhaps they think you're easy target because you look like you're newly arrived?). But if you want to have a good time, you gotta play the game.

Oh and I can assure you it's not because of "妒忌" that they didn't let you in ;)

評分次數

• summei0529

hi, im malaysian chinese, well im lucky to say that we don't have any problem of getting in and out of the club over here.. infact most of them owned by chinese..
绝对的不合理,投诉他们哈。
could you share the shop name and location?
loads of fucking bullshit I lived in Sydney all my life never happen to me not even once! U guys must have done something wrong!
Thanks for your sharing!
They probably turn you down for other reason otherwise that establishment is going to be in a lot of trouble if you manage to tape it down on the record.
I don't really think this is common in Sydney, maybe Perth.
绝对的不合理,投诉他们哈。
I was HK-born, grew up in Syd, and have been clubbing since my uni days nearly 10 years ago, I gotta say I hardly ever had trouble getting into clubs in Syd, even The Ivy and the Establishment (they t ...
huit 發表於 2010-11-28 03:59 PM
Haha me too! He thinks he is too good looking so they didn't let him in? Hahaha
From where I am working I have been trained not to say raicas thing,
I am pretty sure for a club in Sydney, an Asian everywhere city would be very aware of that,
Never have this problem. Well maybe once I was wearing thongs so I wasn't allow in~
But meh that was my fault.
i am living in sydney never see this happen as you mention ,  i living in sydney over 20 years, i don't think what reason they  reject  Asian into club, can you tell me what is name of the club ? where about it ? my friend they are working in Fair Trading and i working in Govermen t Department  i believe i  can help you . i wanted to go in that clube , are they security ?
說說哪間店讓我們去瞧瞧
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
返回列表