返回列表 回復 發帖
本帖最後由 kimmi8k 於 2010-11-23 09:27 PM 編輯

Only ten candidates, I do not know DerekLam and Huhut and Carwing wor...do not want to take a chance incase I offend them. The candidates, I have listed , I know them, and they can take my humor and style. Not in any way to leave out anyone. Lemon
If I take chances, and put names I don't know...maybe I get suspended and jail wor...and money and points deduction. Then I cry my heart out, coz I go no where at TVB, and perhaps cannot even log in Tvb hhehehe..so scare wor me...
that pic in time magazine is cck_
Infinity is the Limit for me
Ok Ok.....
yeah yeah bchew ..just to make your BD more exciting and colorful. I hope it delight u bchew
cck no mistake bchew hehe on cover magazine..but we need votes , need permission from Moderator wor
http://www.tvboxnow.com/attachments/day_100826/1008260836a018ecf52b231d7d.jpg

Happy Birthday Bchew, a nice house for you.
orchids 發表於 2010-11-22 06:48 AM
u r just so generous orchid, bchew is gonna be so happy w that house.
WHO WILL BE TVB 2010 PERSON OF THE YEAR ?  

Take a look at this year's candidates, and give them your rating...VOTE FOR U MAN OF 2010...

1 TKG04
2 CIVICBOY1969
3 CK_MY
4 CKHOO ...
kimmi8k 發表於 2010-11-24 11:05 AM
you are type wrong cck_my his name already.
you are type wrong cck_my his name already.

tkg04 發表於 2010-11-24 09:19 PM
so

3 CK_MY

disqualify immediately
so

3 CK_MY

disqualify immediately
cck_my 發表於 2010-11-24 09:43 PM
you tell him to change ur correct name.
本帖最後由 kimmi8k 於 2010-11-24 12:48 PM 編輯
you tell him to change ur correct name.
tkg04 發表於 2010-11-24 11:43 AM
Dear tkg04

You have been very observant and prudent, to spot the typing error. I have now make a correction of the candidates name CK_my which is mistake. The correct initials has now been corrected and posted as CCK_my to the list. Thank you for being so very kind and helpful to promptly informed me of the case error. Allow me this opportunity to express my appreciation for your kind assistance and helpful guidance. Your support is greatly appreciated and value.

My apology for any inconvenience caused.

Thank you very much
kimmi
so

3 CK_MY

disqualify immediately
cck_my 發表於 2010-11-24 07:43 AM

My apology VIP CCK_my, your cover on People's Mag is very distracting wor, too charming la..plz excuse me for my lack of concentration when typing hehe...
Bchew after BD, perhaps some sweet memories before 2010 slip sliding away...
I hve learned counting our blessings, first thing in the morning especially,
keeps a healthy heart, setting the mind right to work on for the rest of the day.

Remember when....

The way it's going, this thread will still be ON next year this time...
Bchew is a nice guy, a little thoughtfulness for a friend la lemon, me looks like modern, but old fashioned with life values hehe..
返回列表