返回列表 回復 發帖

[轉]梵蒂岡的''Lucifer''望遠鏡

The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.1
4 N/ C1 }$ v/ p, q2 z+ I/ QTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第一部份
9 F3 z- Y$ k, }7 i& v" b0 }7 p西元2010年04月27日
3 s/ n3 H* C5 A4 z& x( n' lTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) C+ g0 Z/ ^% f9 F# K3 x% i
The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.2tvboxnow.com+ X( S; F& ^. G' ~9 G2 v+ i
耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第二部份/ i! L. V! W8 n' J; p' M; M' b
西元2010年04月27日) I6 u0 P8 c/ Q. u- Z2 t! I% Y
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽
- s# _0 z# ^/ [0 @" G$ N
The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.3tvboxnow.com( V) Y" A; `. v( ^
耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第三部份公仔箱論壇" d. v+ U5 S! `" I8 U! y/ _
西元2010年04月27日公仔箱論壇1 o9 S, b1 `0 j: H* B0 N% j
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

" K9 P6 A/ u' O( F8 Rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
/ O& j. O( x9 c7 q  S' R- mVatican tied Mount Graham Observatory Launches LUCIFER Telescope
; {2 `: Y% b1 R9 [4 w" I2 r# Vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb梵蒂岡出租的格雷厄姆山天文台發射 路西弗望遠鏡tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ b7 I5 V1 }/ P2 p- \- f
西元2010年04月26日
% m; o7 ~2 u6 D' |# ?0 @tvboxnow.com公仔箱論壇8 E5 b. B3 T; w, M- Q
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 1/3)tvboxnow.com' m2 N7 l2 C' o9 {4 }
“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之一)
2 x- O. x. w$ G$ ^& Ztvboxnow.com西元2010年04月24日$ U2 E! H$ I  z1 h- F
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 Z" F2 B. Z4 i" j1 H3 h
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 2/3)  H$ o+ s; _- H8 G' e$ O+ w( ^
“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之二)TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 D- l0 M: {& h, [* s
西元2010年04月24日
/ m) N1 B" w8 S5 ?
6 v$ m- b+ X! J% }9 Z3 G' Q公仔箱論壇"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 3/3)
, d: X" b. W5 Vtvboxnow.com“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之三)
$ Y( \# Q) f7 e, d公仔箱論壇西元2010年04月24日) ?9 K% R+ X0 U# Z- @7 R$ {  R
tvboxnow.com) Q. i/ U; v; Z
5 R( F9 G- `5 N
亞利桑那大學,梵蒂岡和耶穌會命名新望遠鏡'路西弗'; z% b7 @; u' ^, I* z: A
University of Arizona, Vatican and Jesuits Name New Telescope ‘Lucifer’
/ a8 X4 D+ R( ]6 |
8 H% {1 U4 l' T/ O) j+ |& ETVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Housed at Mt. Graham, critics wonder are the ‘evil ones’ planning a staged end times scenario
- h1 J) n4 O4 \2 [tvboxnow.comtvboxnow.com1 L& q9 `$ j9 ~+ c; f! [. [
By Greg Szymanski, JDtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' A# h1 P: _  T# \& X; q/ B' U$ H
April 23, 2010tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 d+ m7 Y; w* F) e5 b0 x) Q
The University of Arizona, together with the Vatican and Jesuit Order, announced today it named its newest high-powered telescopic instrument ‘Lucifer’.
1 x: i- l( {5 @) t" ~tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb亞利桑那大學與梵蒂岡和耶穌會,今天宣布命名它最新的高動力望遠工具為'路西弗'。
* V  U) u# M% {6 e1 ^3 NThere has been a great deal of speculation, among Vatican critics, why in the first place the Jesuit Order was allowed to build a huge stellar observatory on Mt. Graham in Arizona – on holy Indian ground – in cooperation with the state-run University of Arizona.
& o4 b5 g# \  D  H在梵蒂岡的批評中出現大量猜測,首先為何耶穌會被允許在亞利桑那州格雷厄姆山 - 在神聖的印第安土地上 - 建立一個巨大的星觀測站,與州立亞利桑那大學合作。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 f+ U: _8 W4 p. R. p, t
With the naming of Lucifer, critics claim the Vatican has showed its true colors, using God and Jesus as shills for their true master — Lucifer.tvboxnow.com7 }' y0 i! V6 p& o. b
隨著路西弗的命名,批評人士宣稱,梵蒂岡已顯示它的真本色,為他們的真正主人 - 路西法 - 使用上帝和耶穌作誘餌。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ R7 x+ ~: I( d3 _
According to an article in Popular Science by Rebecca Boyle the “new instrument with an evil-sounding name is helping scientists see how stars are born.”tvboxnow.com! n9 j  w+ E/ h

' N0 a; a" u7 @9 u6 o6 a1 ]1 x+ WThe article went to explain the name Lucifer stands for (deep breath) “Large Binocular Telescope Near-infrared Utility with Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research.”- `: X! A+ X$ C3 W
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 u/ h( B; L' q" F7 D( Q4 a8 X
“And yes,” according to Popular Science, “it’s named for the Devil, whose name itself means “morning star.”公仔箱論壇- E$ [3 E$ J" h  w: X% z1 a& i

" p$ Q& \" X7 c& BTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。However, according to a spokesman for the University of Arizona,it wasn’t meant to evoke any connotations of evil.
. n/ I8 `. Q! ^tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
: o* V# Q8 S& P5 Ptvboxnow.comLucifer has three interchangeable cameras for imaging and spectroscopy in different resolutions. It has a large field of view and high-res capabilities, which allow a wide range of observations.公仔箱論壇" d# ?; J2 g9 ^8 U  k2 ?
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! c9 s1 |7 f5 W% P1 b: W1 i
Critics are now shaking their heads even more, wondering why the Vatican would have its own stellar observatory and why they would have the audacity to name a new telescope after the Devil himself.8 P( ]  `6 L4 Q8 ?" x( P
/ M; r5 J6 Q1 B( i* E2 c4 |
According to Mitch Battros some people believe “it is for the purpose to monitor a warning presented in the Bible.公仔箱論壇% d" m( Z7 w9 a

) A2 M$ C* E$ \& C! W公仔箱論壇Could it be it is named “Wormwood” coming from the New Testament book of Revelation, saying:
. Z  U* m4 D+ \- atvboxnow.com2 U4 X0 g, l0 W& `4 Z4 V
“And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.” (Revelation 8:10, 11 – King James Bible).2 Y& x& K8 w+ [7 u7 O

8 O, O8 ?* V3 PTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Battros added this reference to the end times as well as Mayan prophecy:TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 ]; D3 {. w' R% b8 g$ P# h

8 w5 D+ i8 X( v& z3 S. P9 D0 Mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb“Is it possible the Vatican has the same information as the Mayans? Both speak of an event coming from the center of our galaxy Milky Way. Both indicate a powerful celestial event. But the most important question of all is “when”.
) y' ^7 ?! r9 N. t# K& ^tvboxnow.com
2 F+ h) H( b3 Y( |“I do not believe any scientist or focused individual can argue that all of space science and cosmology appears to have a certain urgency for discovery. From galactic ‘charged particles’ to new found asteroids, there is a sense of ‘let’s find it as soon as we can’.”
, d* u$ A9 h7 K' Z4 \) htvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
8 x! F+ J3 @/ Q& ?3 y6 p, d# _' pHere is an article that .....
✔ ✘吊詭..
Thanks you so much for sharing
appreciate!!!!!
3 F8 y! {* X* \5 a( f9 mTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。thx...
好多英文~~~
Thanks you so much for sharing
thanks
thanks
謝謝分享,支持支持
咩意思呀?老大
just want to take a look
is about what?
) G; D4 w, D: e9 {tvboxnow.comthx for sharing
1# ~嘉~
what is that
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽