返回列表 回復 發帖

<CARLING CUP> 里汀 VS 利物浦 26-9-2007

,  描述: 讨论区~~
我估利记有可能派出的阵容:

YEAH~~~~LLIVERPOOL SURE WIN AND YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE..。。Liverpool fans please support me be a VIP
http://www.tvbnow.com/viewthread.php?tid=151494&page=1&extra=page%3D2

[ 本帖最後由 canz85 於 2007-9-25 09:34 AM 編輯 ]

評分次數

• ed_teck

I think there will be alot of changes...
Gerrard,Torres,Carra,......may be rested....

按此加入爱与诚王国            
I dont like Gerrard will start.
原帖由 garyson 於 2007-9-25 05:06 PM 發表
I dont like Gerrard will start.
mayb...cause this just a small cup only....~~~if like tht mayb will be replace by sisoko...
Fernando Torres starts as Rafa Benitez names a strong side to face Reading at the Madejski Stadium.  
The Reds boss has made several changes from the side that faced Birmingham City at the weekend with Fabio Aurelio making his first start of the season.

Peter Crouch will partner Torres up front while Brazilian youngster Lucas makes his first full appearance in a Reds shirt.

Team: Itandje, Finnan, Aurelio, Carragher, Arbeloa, Leto, Sissoko, Lucas, Benayoun, Crouch, Torres. Subs: Martin, Gerrard, Riise, Hobbs, Putterill
Goal~~~~~~by bennayoun~~~~~~22min ...fantastic shoot ....
Yossi Benayoun scored his first goal for Liverpool as they let a first-half lead slip in an entertaining Carling Cup tie at the Madejski Stadium.  
The Israel international struck on 23 minutes when he brilliantly beat Andre Bikey before unleashing a great effort past the Reading keeper.

The lead lasted just four minutes as Bobby Convey marked his return to action with a great volley after Liverpool failed to clear a corner from the left.

Both sides had chances to take the lead prior to half-time but Fernando Torres and Leroy Lita failed to make the most of their opportunities.
yes.. torres... great goal..
:014:  帽子戲法..
bravo hat-trick torres....
ars oso win.. hahaha...

full time 2-4
sleep la.. 88 can兄
返回列表