返回列表 回復 發帖

[新聞] 红军800万报价科茨获同意 仍面临曼城枪手竞争

,  描述: Liverpool Offer 8m for Nacional defender Sebastian Coates
本帖最後由 Gabriel_Lum 於 2011-8-24 07:34 PM 編輯

在乌拉圭民族队同意利物浦对科茨的报价后,红军方面已经开始与科茨经纪人商讨合约。据悉,利物浦对科茨的报价为800万英镑,曼城和阿森纳都希望跟进这份报价,以争夺这位身高达到1米98的中后卫。
“这份报价非常好,科茨肯定会加盟利物浦。”本周二,乌拉圭民族队副主席埃克托-奥莫斯接受电台采访时表示。《卫报》独家披露,在此之前,乌拉圭已经接受了利物浦母公司芬威集团开出的800万镑报价,允许利物浦与科茨商讨合同。

目前,利物浦已经开始与科茨的父亲以及经纪人马蒂亚斯-比蒂尼商讨加盟事宜。不过,科茨的阵营仍在等待其他英超俱乐部的报价,这其中包括了曼城和阿森纳,显然前者可以为科茨开出更加丰厚的合同。今年以来,科茨的阵营已经显现出了不俗的经营能力。《卫报》称,在美洲杯前,波尔图曾经为科茨开出350万欧元的报价,但最终未被考虑。如今,作为美洲杯最佳新人,科茨的身价已经倍增。

20岁的科茨拥有野兽般的体格,他最新的身高数据达到6英尺6英寸,即略微超过1米98。出生于乌拉圭首都蒙特维迪亚的科茨11岁就加盟了本地的豪门球队民族队。18岁时,科茨首次为民族队出场,就被评选为最佳球员。本届美洲杯前,科茨还从未代表乌拉圭打过一场比赛,但最终却成为了乌拉圭后防核心及美洲杯最佳新人。在乌拉圭,球迷们把科茨叫做“卢加迪诺”,也就是小卢加诺的意思。

“这周我会坐下来考虑报价,以决定离开还是留下。”目前还在蒙特维迪亚的科茨说,“我必须考虑能否踢主力,因为我不想丢掉在乌拉圭队的位置。转会窗口8月31日才关闭,在这之前我都会考虑转会的事。”近年来,利物浦中卫的位置一直不稳,近来又放走了老将基尔贾科斯,科茨很有可能在红军踢主力。另外,本届美洲杯MVP苏亚雷斯也在盛情邀请最佳新人科茨。

由于没有欧战资格,利物浦将在明天凌晨提前参加英格兰联赛杯第二轮的赛事,对手是英甲球队埃克塞特。上个赛季,利物浦在安菲尔德输给北安普顿,被淘汰出联赛杯。“上赛季我们(在联赛杯中)踢得不好,这次必须尽全力出战。”达格利什说。据悉,在这场比赛中,达格利什有望派出16岁的年轻边锋斯特林,这名小将被认为可以成为一名现象级球员。

評分次數

• go2david

本帖最後由 Gabriel_Lum 於 2011-8-24 07:33 PM 編輯

Interesting line from The Independent on Liverpool’s pursuit of Sebastian Coates: "For a fee of less than half the price of Phil Jones the Merseysiders have bagged themselves twice the player.”

Rory Smith of the Daily Telegraph tweets the following statement from Sebastian Coates: "I'd prefer #LFC to #MCFC, but would need to see both offers. But having the help of Luis Suarez would be very important. The #LFC offer ticks all boxes, so fair to say it's a done deal...Luis' success is important for me as another Urgyn joining."

Nacional vice-president Hector Olmes expects Uruguay centre-back Sebastian Coates to complete a move to Anfield: "The offer is very good. Surely Coates will go to Liverpool."
本帖最後由 Gabriel_Lum 於 2011-8-24 07:33 PM 編輯

Reds closing in on Nacional's Coates

Nacional vice-president Hector Olmes has confirmed that the club have received an offer from Liverpool for Sebastian Coates and said he expects the centre-back to move to Anfield.

Coates, 20, revealed on Tuesday that his future would be decided by the end of the week, claiming "a lot of teams are interested in me".

Manchester City and Shakhtar Donetsk have also been linked to a move for the Uruguay defender, who impressed during the Celeste's recent Copa America triumph.

But Nacional vice president Olmes has confirmed the Liverpool bid - thought to be around £8 million - has them in pole position to sign Coates and the player's father and agent, Peter, is reportedly heading to Merseyside to discuss personal terms with the Reds.

"The offer is very good. Surely Coates will go to Liverpool," Olmes replied when asked about Liverpool's interest.

And Coates himself has talked up the prospect of linking up with international team-mate Luis Suarez at Anfield.

"It's a club with great history and tradition in England," he told Ovacion. "Also, Luis [Suarez] would be a great help to me there. The offer suits all concerned, so it's fair to say it's a done deal."

Asked if he would prefer Liverpool to City, he said: "Yes. I would have to wait to see what City offer, but I think the presence of Luis would be very important in my decision. I have spoken to him - he contacted me and we chatted for quite a while.

"He's someone I know well. He's doing really well there and that's good for me because I'm joining a club with a Uruguayan presence."

On adapting to life in England, he said: "I don't care about the weather. When I get there, I'll get used to that and anything else as well. I'm more or less getting to grips with the English language, but I'll have to get Luis to give me a hand.

"There were many a lot of rumours that English clubs wanted me, but nothing concrete. Fortunately, I have now received an offer."
本帖最後由 Gabriel_Lum 於 2011-8-25 12:49 AM 編輯

邊樹有 Coates 的片刻/ 介紹, 完全唔知佢係咩水
邊樹有 Coates 的片刻/ 介紹, 完全唔知佢係咩水
cerovis 發表於 2011-8-25 12:26 AM
他刚刚在Copa American赢了最佳新人,连Neymar都得不到...
新闻报道说,他正在前往Anfield。
返回列表