Hi Canz85,
I am here...haha...how are u?
Liverpool maintain unbeaten record!!!!

按此加入爱与诚王国            
原帖由 nesta0013 於 2007-10-1 11:13 PM 發表
Hi Canz85,
I am here...haha...how are u?
Liverpool maintain unbeaten record!!!!
NESTA~~~YEAH~~~BUT RECENTLY LIVERPOOL MATCH WAS VERY BORING:019: ALWAYS LET OPPONENT ATTACK N ATTACK~~~SO~~HOW ABT UR COMMENT FOR THE ROTATION ISSUE...U AGREE WIF IT???

[ 本帖最後由 canz85 於 2007-10-1 11:20 PM 編輯 ]
hi...  you'll never walk alone
原帖由 canz85 於 2007-10-1 11:18 PM 發表

NESTA~~~YEAH~~~BUT RECENTLY LIVERPOOL MATCH WAS VERY BORING:019: ALWAYS LET OPPONENT ATTACK N ATTACK~~~SO~~HOW ABT UR COMMENT FOR THE ROTATION ISSUE...U AGREE WIF IT???
Anyway,I support rotational method as long as the key players like Gerrard,Torres,Carra,Pennant......are on the filed.
This is because all these players can't play every matches for the whole season....Premier league,carling cup,FA cup & Champion league...It is very tired to them and they wont perform 100% in every match...

But I agree with U that Liverpool matches are quite boring sometimes,Liverpool does not always play attacking football,they like to
pump the ball from the defender side and let the strikers to chase...

And last thing,hope that all the Liverpool players will take their chances and convert then into goals....Torres wasted alot of chances during the match with Wigan!!!

按此加入爱与诚王国            
原帖由 nesta0013 於 2007-10-2 10:41 PM 發表

Anyway,I support rotational method as long as the key players like Gerrard,Torres,Carra,Pennant......are on the filed.
This is because all these players can't play every matches for the whole seaso ...
你说得很对~~~我真的希望利记会踢多点地面球,使到利物浦能控制多点球和制造多点机会,还有的是希望贝帅不要在放RIISE和AURELIO在一起了,因为这样会使到利记断了左臂呀~~~~~
请大家支持我做<<利物浦俱乐部>>的见习版主~~谢谢
http://www.tvbnow.com/thread-164340-1-1.html
I am the first to support!!!

haha....support me as well....

http://www.tvbnow.com/thread-151013-1-1.html

thanks alot!!!

按此加入爱与诚王国            
原帖由 nesta0013 於 2007-10-3 09:41 PM 發表
I am the first to support!!!

haha....support me as well....

http://www.tvbnow.com/thread-151013-1-1.html

thanks alot!!!
sure support u~~~~
i'm vote to you ord~~~you'll never walk alone....
tonight liverpool will win~~~~
原帖由 canz85 於 2007-10-3 10:58 PM 發表

sure support u~~~~
i'm vote to you ord~~~you'll never walk alone....
tonight liverpool will win~~~~
Tonight sure WIN!!!
At Anfield,it is hard for Liverpool to lose...
Let's have a before match celebration!!!haha........:onion14: :onion14: :onion14:

按此加入爱与诚王国            
一队好无士气和默契的队伍~~那来胜利呀~~~如果他们能在失球之前,就报有失球后的士气~~那多好呀~~
如果贝帅能保持着那些状态好的球员~~而不要冒险放那些次等的球员~~你说多好呀~~~嗨~~一切都过去了~~真的希望利记的上下都能觉醒~~~接下来用表现来给我们这些忠实的球迷一个交代 :onion14:
haiz....sad....
Liverpool lost at home...hard to believe this...

按此加入爱与诚王国            
hai~~very sad...until now still don't know actually wat benitez thinking abt the position...
in lest hand side~~he shouldn't put in leto<less experience> and the sisoko<omg, don't know how to describe him hai~~~
返回列表