返回列表 回復 發帖

[旅遊心得] 新西籣留學-中伏了

我去nz既時候係form5,果時都成日諗住去到外國會識到好多外國女仔,
完全冇諗過discrimination依個問題.
我係nz既auckland留學,auckland係比較城市化D(有D似hk)
開學果幾日,D外國人都''好似''好nice咁greet
但慢慢發現,點解好似咁難識外國人既係nz.
我再問番D係NZ大既asian,佢地話本地人(kiwi)唔多鐘意international students(especially chinese)
我聽完之後好灰
有時出到街,仲會比外國人鬧fxxking asian,fxxk u blahblahblah,
真係唔係咁好受
同我想像既根本就180度唔同:(
有時我因為依D racists而搞到唔開心,我都會搵我HS
佢同我講過,因為係nz中國人愈來愈多.
搞到D kiwi覺得佢地既土地比人侵佔
某程度上,我覺得佢地有權利唔鐘意中國人
但大家都係人,做咩要用有色眼鏡去睇人呢??
下一年仲要番番去讀yr13...
冇一個好既學習環境,我都唔知點讀落去.

以上都只係個人分享,我覺得南島會比較好D!
南島會比較好D  ???  You did not read any news when you was in NZ !!

South Island are even worse !!

What school did you study in Auckland ?
actually,some of my fds r studying in south island..they said the kiwi are much better than in north island
im studying Macleans College in auckland
eh? i've study at macleans b4 n dun seem to have tat problem.....mayb its different now
Although I didn't study in NZ, but I reckon the 1st thing any foreign student should do is to learn and adopt the native culture.  Try to fit in!
5# hk_batman yup...its so true:) culture makes ppl apart!
4# xzblaze its so diff. now:(
perhaps,there r too many chinese ppl in nz... and it makes kiwi feel annoyed
7# alex00056

bak in my days its about 1:4 ratio of chinese:other in my class/house, mostly frm hk or tw
nt sure if tats still true, is it jst international students nowdays?
nah...there r still many kiwi in macleans
i think the ratio keeps the same but there r more n more chinese ppl(not included hk and tw) in macleans
本帖最後由 jacklu45 於 2012-1-1 07:27 AM 編輯

The Chinese famliy in East of Auckland uses to send their children to enrol in the Macleans College as a result the kiwis do not happy with Chinese student. Also,the Chinese students are more smart than the kiwis in school,so the kiwis unhappy about this.
9# alex00056

icic......trying nt to b racist here, but the problem mite b the ppl frm china, mayb, i dunno
10# jacklu45 yup..ur rite! u can explain it in  tat way
but actually, most of the international students(mostly chinese) are not as smart as kiwi...so sorri for saying tat
11# xzblaze tats wt i think:) im trying to fit in their culture
You guys need to stop "sorry-ing" this and "sorry-ing" that - say it like a man if you have something to say. Who cares if it hurts a few chinamen's feelings, they're thick-skinned anyway (which, ironically, is part of the reason why they're so despised by other cultures).

Yep, it's always the Chinaman ruining it for the rest of us Asians

muhahahahaha
14# huit thank you for reminding us;)anyway,we r still chinese...we needa admit this damn fact lol
返回列表