返回列表 回復 發帖
I think there is a problem with Yahoo! since no one here can enter....i
Solutions:

1. Let the autopick do their job today
2. Let the autopick do their job another assigned date so all managers have at least some time to seriously adjust their pre-ranking list
3. Live Draft tomorrow
4. Live Draft next week. However, since the season begins on 30 Oct US time, scoring will also pushed back until our draft is done.
I believe the fairest situation is to re-do live draft tomorrow, i know one may attend tonight but not tomorrow night, but this will occur to someone on any given date and time.

After that i will support the idea of using autopick just before the season begins. Most things changed when a season begin.
Some said that some managers of their league could enter draft room while some couldn't, i wonder if any of us did enter...
next available time is 1am 28 Oct 2012 Hong Kong time
it will be 4am here
and for those whom can attend now but not 1am, and not having a pre-ranking list because they know they can attend the 10pm draft, i think it is unfair to them...

Shall i make it the same time (10pm) tomorrow night?
don't waste time, just change it to auto-draft
allo 發表於 28/10/2012 00:47
Sorry for wasting your time. As i have explained before, some of us expected themselves to do the live draft so they didn't care about the pre-ranking list. For them, an immediate auto-pick would be unfair to them.

I understand there is no single solution which would be equally fair to everyone. However, I, as a commish, still strive for maximum fairness for all participants.

In the meantime, I am asking extra patience of everyone. Thank you.
I have reschedule the live draft to 28 Oct 2012 10pm Hong Kong time. I have email Yahoo asking them to look into the problem, I really hope live draft by that time will be smooth again. If errors stilll occur on our next try of live draft, i will change it to autopick just before season begin. Excat time will be decided tomorrow but it will be HK night time on 30 Oct.

gotta go, thank you.

評分次數

• JackyNelson

I don't think Yahoo! has even tried to do anything to fix it as i still had problem loading mock draft like last night.
I believe we need to prepare a good pre-ranking list for autopick draft on 30 Oct.
164# chemical

I had a live draft few hours ago so I think the system is fixed.
yufa2000 發表於 28/10/2012 16:57
Sounds great, hope we will be fine as well... btw, was it a public league or private league?
i am in the draft room, anyone else?
come in dude!!
6 mins to go, come in baby
返回列表