返回列表 回復 發帖
3 defenders is a bit unsual bow Canz85.
This only happen when they were behind and trying to have one more striker/mid-fielder.
Anyway, some stat for you all brothers

In truth it has been a bit of a bogey ground for the Reds over the years and we have not beaten Gareth Southgate's side on their home patch since March 2002, when goals from John Arne Riise and Emile Heskey secured a 2-1 success.
Last season Mark Schwarzer was the hero for 'Boro as Liverpool failed to convert their dominance into goals in a frustrating 0-0 draw and it won't be easy this year either, as the North-East outfit are the only side to have beaten Arsenal in the league so far this season.

Sounds like it is not an easy game however I believe we can win this time, by 2 goals.

評分次數

• canz85

原帖由 canz85 於 2008-1-12 11:50 PM 發表
好心放riise在后卫呀~~~不要放在边锋呀~~~浪费球,浪费机会~~
One word - POOR !!!!
Torres just poor
Riise just poor
Reina just poor
Our defenders just poor
Every one just playing poor football only Gerrard is playing fine. He had a very good chance to score but just saved by the GK.
Just look at our bench
  • 30 Itandje,
  • 05 Agger,
  • 14 Alonso,
  • 18 Kuyt,
  • 19 Babel
...... I am worry about Rafa life in liverpool.
Torres finally "wake up" and scored a beautiful goal. Come on please keep it up and kill the game !!!!
Can't be play bad like first half from this min
原帖由 canz85 於 2008-1-13 12:31 AM 發表
对我来说~~这粒是世界波~~~71min 1-1~~GOAL BY TORRES
yes and your formation is happen today, 3 defenders and this is what I don't know to see in this game :-)
I think it is time to say goodbye to EPL title.
Or might be the time to say goodbye to Rafa I don't think the owner happy about our results. Manager or player or formation problem ..... I don't know.

Again Gerrard is the only one can play good football in the whole game. I can see him running front and rear.
Torres finally done a good job to save us a point.
Hyypia did try his best to defend and score.
All the others are really below average.
Riise is not in form so far this season should starts with Kewell is better.
Why not to keep PeterC in the bench .... Voronin and kuyt is not good enough to back up.
返回列表