返回列表 回復 發帖
谢谢分享
sony's color is not that perfect!! May be it just more function-able... depend on what's your need
Thanks for sharing
CANON 的DC 唔錯。
Canon or Fujifilm are good.  Some new Nikon DCs are also not bad.  Try those new DCs with COMS sensor.  Sony DCs are overpriced and not very good.
So far, the better compacts are Canon G12, S95. Panasonic LX5, Fujifilm X100. They have larger sensors vs the other compact cameras in the class. Thus color and noise control is better
Canon will be better
sony相机是一款是很注重机身的相机,所以我个人比较喜欢sony品牌,sony的缺点是它的所有accessories都很难找到...不过我个人喜欢这点,因为自己不太喜欢和别人一样的相机。无论什么品牌的都好,这不重要,重点是自己拍摄的技术才是最重要的
一向来觉得CANON的颜色,IMAGE PROCESSING会比SONY好。。。
i had a sony hx5v and i was very disappointed... despite the raving reviews.  now that the successor hx9v came out, the same raving reviews ...  it was smudging way too much detail in low light, and i felt that it showed more noise than i expected despite the detail-smudging.

i got a s95 and i think it's quite perfect for its size and great image quality.  the colors on the canons (low end to high end compacts) are just much more vivid compared to the sony's.
actually, i am not sure about it. one thing i am sure is the reputation of the brands. one, canon, is famous on making lens. the other, sony, is famous on any other electronics. i am not saying that sony is not good enough. but, is that as good as canon?
老實說看需求   
canon色彩偏暖
所以看需求
Thank you for sharing.
不同型號有不同取向, 我自己揀了sony WX5, 因為夠方便同埋多d o野玩: 一掃全景, 六合一夜景 etc. 畫質就一般啦, 但因為有部Pentax K200D, 所以DC 的畫質對我說不是太大的考慮因素
I like canon, colour more real and attractive...
返回列表