返回列表 回復 發帖

有關班拿約轉會消息(最新消息於#6)

Roma confirm Yossi liking

Roma boss Luciano Spalletti has admitted Liverpool midfielder Yossi Benayoun is on his list of targets.

As revealed by skysports.com last weekend, Roma are lining up a move for Benayoun as they look to bolster their attacking options.

Spalletti is an admirer of Benayoun and is weighing up a bid to reunite him with former Reds defender John Arne Riise.

Roma are in the market for midfield reinforcements after seeing Amantino Mancini leave for Inter Milan and Ludovic Giuly move to Paris Saint Germain.

The Giallorossi chief says Benayoun and Monaco schemer Jeremy Menez are players the club are chasing before the close of the transfer window as he looks to make two new signings.

Twin targets

"There will be two new signings," Spalletti told Gazzetta dello Sport.

"The names? They're the names you've heard. Menez and Benayoun are both top class players.

"Menez is strong, and he's done some things during this past season.

"We need two players for each position."

Benayoun has played down the move rumours saying he is happy to stay and fight for his place at Liverpool, but Reds boss Rafa Benitez could be willing to do a deal for the right price to free up funds for his own transfer plans.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11669_3936881,00.html

希望RB 會keep 住班拿約...

[ 本帖最後由 puma8811 於 2008-8-7 08:32 AM 編輯 ]
如果卖得好价钱。。。不妨卖。。。不过前提是要更定买番一位代替。。。Barry 啦!!
If I were the manager, I wouldn't sell Alonso + Yossi to get G Barry ... i don't think it is a smart buy ....
forget Barry..keep yossi
i suggest keep both of them....forget barry
Yossi plans Reds stay

Liverpool midfielder Yossi Benayoun has vowed to stay at Anfield despite attracting interest from Roma.

As revealed by skysports.com, Roma sounded out a move for the Israeli international as they look to bring in a new attacking midfielder, with the player's agent refusing to rule out a move to the Eternal City.

Benayoun's future at Liverpool has been questioned as Reds boss Rafa Benitez is looking to ship out several players to raise funds for his own transfer plans.

However, the former West Ham man is determined to fight for his future at Anfield, saying he is happy with life on Merseyside.

"It is not true that I am about to leave Anfield," Benayoun told the Daily Star. "I see my future at Anfield.

"I want to stay and that is what will happen."

班拿約堅決留隊,太好
sell kyut
原帖由 coelacanth5 於 2008-8-7 09:44 AM 發表
sell kyut
sorryla,寸KUYT都唔識寸.
kuyt 都唔知幾有用la
唔識睇利物浦波就唔好講la
其實BENNY是一個很重要的球員. 他不管是在控球,持球,傳球,射球和運球都很優秀. 他速度也算挺快的. 只是在上一季賓帥都比較喜歡在領先時才放他出場因為在敵隊才進攻要追平時是我們反攻最好時機. 而BENNY在這時都很有用. 可惜的是賓帥又比較喜歡從中間進攻, 而他喜歡中場球員兩邊跑在加上左右後衛上前助攻. 這也導致BENNY沒這樣多上場機會. 但隨著KEANE的到來. 我相信賓帥的陣型會更多元化而BENNY絕對會比他在上一季踢的更好. 這一季也是賓帥買賣最多球員的一次希望他能夠為我們拿下我們盼望已久的EPL冠軍了.
YNWA
stay at Liverpool,don't go anywhere
good news please stay with us
thxxxxx
benayoun didnt make a really big impact last year since he didnt play much!!!!!!!!!
if it is a good price then sell him
返回列表