返回列表 回復 發帖

有關阿朗素轉會消息,請集中於此討論最新消息於(#3, #4)

拜仁2500萬歐元買沙比

如今,歐洲各大豪門都基本或即將完成今夏的轉會工作,轉會市場也逐步趨於平靜。但這時,此前一直在轉會市場十分沉寂的德甲冠軍拜仁卻打算強勢介入轉會市場,掀起最後的轉會瘋狂。今天西班牙《馬卡報》披露:拜仁已經打算斥資2500萬歐元求購利物浦的中場球星阿朗素,而“紅軍”也很可能為了籌措引進巴里的轉會資金,而同意放走這名西班牙國腳。

此前阿仙奴和祖雲達斯都傳出過打算引進阿朗素的傳聞,其中祖雲達斯還開出了2300萬歐元的報價,但卻遭到了利物浦的拒絕。不過利物浦主帥賓尼特斯並無意留下他的這位同胞,他更心儀阿斯頓維拉的中場大將巴里,因此失寵的阿朗素很可能被迫離開。這時,拜仁對他流露出了濃厚的興趣,並打算開出2500萬歐元的巨額轉會費求購這名26歲的後腰,而這已經追平了去年拜仁引進列貝利的轉會費,並且是拜仁歷史最高的轉會費。

近來拜仁在各項比賽中表現糟糕,上周更是在德國杯中4-3艱難的淘汰丙級球隊埃福特,拜仁的中場缺乏創造力便是球隊近來表現低迷的一個重要原因,而拜仁缺乏組織型後腰也是球隊的一大頑疾,雲邦美更多的是參與攔截和遠射,澤羅伯托更不是一名後腰出身的球員。為此拜仁主帥奇連士文也要求俱樂部在轉會視窗關閉前再引進一名可靠的後腰球員,同時也是緩解俱樂部目前嚴峻的傷病危機需要。阿朗素無疑是如今轉會市場上最符合拜仁要求的球員。

而利物浦也不打算強留阿朗素,如今他們正為引進巴里的轉會工作陷入停頓而苦惱,最重要的原因就在於球隊缺乏必要的轉會資金,因此他們只需要合適的報價便會同意放走阿朗素,而拜仁開出的2500萬歐元無疑已經達到或者接近了利物浦的心理價位,急於引進巴里的他們也很可能會和拜仁達成轉會協定。不過拜仁要求利物浦方面能夠儘快甚至在今天給出明確答復,因為今晚利物浦就將開始歐冠資格戰,一旦阿朗素代表利物浦出場,他將不能再在本賽季代表其他俱樂部參加歐冠,因此拜仁希望能夠在今天就和利物浦就阿朗素的轉會事宜達成一致。

除了拜仁和利物浦之外,恐怕西甲的皇家蘇斯達也十分期待這筆轉會的完成,因為作為阿朗素的老東家,他們在和利物浦於2004年簽訂的轉會協定規定一旦阿朗素轉會,皇家社會將可以得到相應的提成回報,而根據《馬卡報》預估,如果拜仁斥資2500萬歐元引進阿朗素,那麼皇家蘇斯將至少可以從中獲得120萬歐元的提成。

我覺得如果係25m歐元毫真係要即放 沙比近幾場都隱晒形 上場仲多次交失波 唔捨得佢啊 但為球隊利益 都要放架啦

[ 本帖最後由 puma8811 於 2008-8-15 07:29 PM 編輯 ]
还有半个月。。。

快快结束吧。。。

别让我心爱的阿伦索跑了。。。

不过,既然他已经参加欧冠。。。

谁买他就不值得了。。。除非是没参加欧冠或欧足。。。

但这些球队不是没钱,就是阿伦索不可能去的。。。

所以我很有信心阿伦索会留下!!!

Milan In For Alonso?

Another name has been added to the list of suitors for Xabi Alonso, as AC Milan have now been linked with the Liverpool midfielder...

Alonso's future has been up in the air all summer long, as the Reds' pursuit of Gareth Barry was expected to signal the end of the Spaniard's stay at Anfield.

Indeed, the Basque playmaker seemed certain to make the switch to Juventus before joining up with la Seleccion for their successful EURO 2008 campaign, but that move collapsed after the clubs failed to agree a fee.

And reports from England suggest that Juve's rivals, Milan, are now set to make a move for the 26-year-old.

The Rossoneri know Alonso's qualities all too well, having come up against the former Real Sociedad man in two Champions League finals.

Carlo Ancelotti's squad already boasts an abundance of midfield talent with the likes of Mathieu Flamini, Gennaro Gattuso and Andrea Pirlo - the latter of whom is stylistically quite similar to Alonso.

Furthermore, the Merseyside club are now very unlikely to sell the crafty centre-man after calling off their pursuit of Barry, whose £18million price-tag proved too steep.

Hence, this link can perhaps be attributed to the fact Alonso is cup-tied after playing in Liverpool's Champions League qualifier against Standard Liege, thus diminishing his value in the eyes of Arsenal, Internazionale, et al.

Milan, however, are in the UEFA Cup, meaning the player would still be able to feature in European competition if he move to il Diavolo.

But the switch remains a very remote possibility, and the San Siro club would have to fork out at least £15million to land their man.

Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez has refused to rule out the possibility of selling X

The Spain international appears to have become the victim of the Reds' continued pursuit of Aston Villa midfielder Gareth Barry.

He has the full support of the Anfield faithful, though, who backed him throughout Friday's friendly against Lazio, while also displaying their opposition towards any move for Barry.

However, Benitez appears to have turned a deaf ear to the views from the terraces, admitting that a suitable offer could yet see him part with a popular member of his squad.
Price

"We knew Alonso was a very good player and as a result he had a good price (on his head). We had offers, but they were not enough so we decided he needed to stay with us," said the Spanish coach.

"It could be that he does stay with us.

"For me it is not a problem if he stays or not. He can stay, we always have felt he is a good player.

"We are only talking about a very, very good price. He is a good player, if he is not going to bring a good price then it is very simple, easy to understand.

"I heard the crowd, obviously. We know now, as we knew before, that he could stay with us."

Possibilities

Benitez needs to sell in order to fund any potential bid for Barry and admits that there are likely to be changes within the Reds camp before the new season gets underway.

"It is not positive that we may not have the players we want here before the Champions League game," he said.

"But the transfer window closes at the end of August, we will try to do our best to bring in the players to improve us by then.

"I try to do the best for my club with the possibilities that you have, I have done this every year since I have been here. And I am trying to do the same for this coming season.

"I do not feel any more pressure, every season is the same. We have a good squad, better than before, but we can improve a little bit more."

阿朗素仍然可能離隊
想当年賓帅的最爱,如今都要走人,其实蛮欣赏他的。。。
原帖由 wlt1110 於 2008-8-15 10:50 PM 發表
想当年賓帅的最爱,如今都要走人,其实蛮欣赏他的。。。
连wlt兄你都欣赏。。。证明阿伦索绝对是非常5错的球员!!!
希望阿伦索柳笛。。。
返回列表