返回列表 回復 發帖
I wouldn't go to Japan, the life there is too tension

I would prefer to go to other better country... say Canada !! very nice environment, and people over there are nice and warm
marl123 發表於 2012-7-16 03:07 PM
Japan's life not that tension as what you thought. However, everybody got their own choice.

時間支出操作
marl1232012-7-18 03:49 PMTVB 100000 元積分轉出
日本, 除左學日文外, 沒有特別優勢.

留學可以選擇的地方好多.
小東記 發表於 2012-7-18 02:12 PM
日本有很多出名的領域如漫畫, 動畫, 電影等等, 並非除了日語之外沒有東西可以學習

時間支出操作
小東記2012-7-18 03:51 PMTVB 100000 元積分轉出
马来西亚
會, 但只想短期遊學
毕竟,日本物價太高了不太適合長期留學(unless work part time)
But I'm curious that, what language is your sensei using when he teach you Japanese language??
Because I found that many students who had a private teacher before, their conversation skills in Japanese not really good.
blacker14tt 發表於 2012-7-18 03:46 PM
My sensei taught me in Japanese.  All of our conversations were also in pure Japanese.  Basically I told him what I wanted to learn and what I wanted to achieve and he walked me to my goal.  And believe me when I say there's no school in Toronto for me, there's really none.  In fact, it was the councillor in my uni who has suggested me to find a private tutor.  She said it's cheaper than taking one-on-one Japanese class in uni to prep me for the test.  Having one-on-one in uni is very expensive.  Basically I have to pay for the cost of hiring my own prof.  
Oh, that's good. Which city are you going to visit?? & when??
blacker14tt 發表於 2012-7-18 03:46 PM
Still in the planning stage.  Tokyo, Hakone (highly possible) and Nagoya.  Still considering between Hokkaido and Okinawa.  Got any recommendations for me?  BTW, I've already been to Aizu Wakamatsu, Nikko, Tokyo, Yokohama, Kamakura,
Mt Fuji, Nagoya, Kyoto, Osaka, Nara, Hiroshima and Kagoshima.
Canada.
如果有個咁gar機會碑我,我會choose去lor,because黎個系個好機會去瞭解下日本文化同埋可以簡單學習下日本gar語言。不過我只會選擇short period lor。長時間就吾應該去日本,最好去U.S.A or Europe滴地區lor,Canada都okay,不過我響度讀左咁耐,我覺得美國比canada好,藝術類學生應該去Europe
去日本留學不是一定要強迫你先學了日語嗎~,個人感覺好無奈,所以不去了。
马来西亚
會, 但只想短期遊學
毕竟,日本物價太高了不太適合長期留學(unless work part time)
genki23 發表於 2012-7-18 04:36 PM
長期留學能夠打工, 但如果經濟狀況不許可, 短期留學也能獲益良多

時間支出操作
genki232012-7-22 09:03 AMTVB 100000 元積分轉出
My sensei taught me in Japanese.  All of our conversations were also in pure Japanese.  Basically I told him what I wanted to learn and what I wanted to achieve and he walked me to my goal.  And beli ...
bokeh 發表於 2012-7-19 01:16 PM
OIC, then that's great! Practice will make your Japanese better, better & better.
I wish you will pass the JLPT N1 soon.
Still in the planning stage.  Tokyo, Hakone (highly possible) and Nagoya.  Still considering between Hokkaido and Okinawa.  Got any recommendations for me?  BTW, I've already been to Aizu Wakamatsu,  ...
bokeh 發表於 2012-7-19 01:27 PM
Wow, you did visit many places of Japan.
Hakone is great. I have been there before. You can see Mt. Fuji very clearly if you go in winter. & hot spring there also very nice.
But seem you only visited southern part of Japan, maybe you should visit northern part of Japan, so maybe Hakkaido is a good choice. Summer is great for Hokkaido.
If you are coming in winter, maybe Takayama, Gifu is good. There got a UNESCO spot point called Historic Villages of Shirakawa-gō. I have been there few years ago.
But transport there not that convenience as big city, you might spend more time for that if you're going. Here I attach a piece of photo I took before for you.

Canada.
如果有個咁gar機會碑我,我會choose去lor,because黎個系個好機會去瞭解下日本文化同埋可以簡單學習下日本gar語言。不過我只會選擇short period lor。長時間就吾應該去日本,最好去U.S.A or Europe滴地區lor, ...
vincewoo 發表於 2012-7-20 05:07 AM
你而家係加拿大讀書? 加拿大嘅留學環境如何?

時間支出收入操作
vincewoo2012-7-22 09:21 AMTVB 100000 元積分轉出
去日本留學不是一定要強迫你先學了日語嗎~,個人感覺好無奈,所以不去了。
blackaifor 發表於 2012-7-22 01:20 AM
那是日本這個國家的語言嘛, 學多一種語言也不是什麼壞事

時間支出操作
blackaifor2012-7-22 09:22 AMTVB 100000 元積分轉出
中國
不管什麼國家,有機會出去見識見識,肯定是好的哦。
挺想看看日本是什麼樣子的,有機會想去旅遊,留學就超齡了啊,哈哈。
中國
不管什麼國家,有機會出去見識見識,肯定是好的哦。
挺想看看日本是什麼樣子的,有機會想去旅遊,留學就超齡了啊,哈哈。
果鲁鲁 發表於 2012-7-22 09:57 AM
只要你有足夠的經濟能力, 即使超齡, 要申請留學簽證也不是沒有可能, 我們學校就有一位75歲入學的學生

時間支出操作
果鲁鲁2012-7-22 11:55 AMTVB 100000 元積分轉出
OIC, then that's great! Practice will make your Japanese better, better & better.
I wish you will pass the JLPT N1 soon.
blacker14tt 發表於 2012-7-22 09:05 AM
Lucky for me as  I've passed Level 1 before they've changed the syllabus to N1.  (^o^)v
I was too chicken for N1.  That was the reason for me to hire a private tutor.  Hehehe..........
返回列表