返回列表 回復 發帖
首尔“韩国之家”) v- u) C3 I+ ^/ d& n
在首尔市中区,有一个可以体验韩国传统文化的好地方。许多国内外游客在首尔旅游时都特意来到此地,深入体验韩国的传统文化。感受韩国传统文化的魅力。这里就是体验韩国传统文化的"韩国之家"。
. g( K7 V/ \3 I. N' q1 ~0 jTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
首尔星巴克4 b. K! n( J3 h8 o4 W2 @7 U3 G
遍布世界各地的星巴克咖啡,也在首尔恭候您的光临。
' R3 c: v# E6 w) T2 `; ]1 `5 G* n9 [共有4家星巴克分店参加首尔特惠季活动,在这里,您可以在香浓的咖啡香中忘却旅途的劳累,还可以以优惠价买到只在韩国出售的星巴克咖啡随行组
* c$ ^8 ~" x1 t. i8 a# \公仔箱論壇
本帖最後由 chowold2 於 2011-6-26 12:09 PM 編輯 tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 ]7 f/ R& W: k

3 {$ ~7 N0 d' _- x; @) ltvb now,tvbnow,bttvb首尔新村tvboxnow.com8 A+ S7 p- Z: I# \
新村地区周围遍布多个大学。延世大学、西江大学、弘益大学、梨花女子大学等多个名校密集在新村周围。由于往来人流大部分是大学生和年轻人,所以在新村地区形成了特有的年轻人潮流文化地带。充满着青春和生机。! ]* R; [% |* o
新村地区建有多个大型百货商场,在以购物闻名的梨花女大正门,更是有很多风格不同,个性而有特色的服装店及小物店,吸引着很多年轻女性前来光顾。另外因为这个地区年轻人非常聚集,所以针对年轻人的大排挡餐厅和餐饮店非常多,也是寻找美食的好去处。 % W" i  l4 @5 b7 V$ ?) I  c
在韩国去汗蒸室
: v) ?+ R- |' sTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。在韩国, 韩国人最喜欢去的一个地方就是汗蒸室了。找一个不忙,时间充足的时候 去一次汗蒸室,会让你得到很大的满足。下面我带你去感受一下韩国的汗蒸室。韩国的汗蒸室里有很多的设施,你可以领受很多不同的体验。tvboxnow.com* U0 ~. ?- s: d8 t" `- t0 ^
韩国首尔购物广场TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 j2 o) C4 y( a! m* e4 U2 j
在國內最初以現代化的超市连锁店, 汝矣島韩化商店韩化商店开业以. 到現在为止以名脾流行服裝为中心的7个高級galleria百货店, 韩國型韩化商场9个, 韩化超市的綜合流通业体而成长. 站韩國流通产业領 先地位的(株)
7 G2 r- @8 G4 ?" Y' V3 ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
提示: 該帖被管理員或版主屏蔽
韩国德裕山国立公园tvboxnow.com' B9 B7 d1 b& o" l
德裕山的自然景观格外美丽,还有渗透着卫国精神的寺庙和文物、滑雪场等,可谓是第一旅游胜地。其中被列为韩国十大观光圈之一的茂朱九千洞指的是从罗济通门到白莲寺长达25公里的溪谷。每处山谷都有一个名字,其中九千洞33景最为有名。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' ?  \! @5 i' L6 Y) {; B. ]
Jeoldusan Martyrs’ Museumtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 ]0 B% O& M" F0 X
The Jeoldusan Martyrs’ Museum was built to commemorate the martyrs who sacrificed their lives to keep their Roman Catholic faith. Jeoldusan means “beheading mountain” in Korean. This mountain symbolizes the horrific persecution suffered by many Catholics. Now this past bloodshed has been forgiven, and it is remembered through this peaceful and beautiful resting place designed in the style of Korean traditional architecture. Every day many Catholics come to remember and pay their respects to the martyrs.1 y- s8 |7 [* ]% ?9 w7 w9 f9 Q4 F/ u7 [
Jongmyo Shrine公仔箱論壇5 |* G' `4 o- c
Jongmyo Shrine is a thickly wooded garden harboring the royal ancestral tablets of the Joseon Dynasty. On the first Sunday in May, the inner courtyards and shrines of Jongmyo are opened to the public for an annual Confucian ceremonial rite, one of the most fascinating traditional ceremonies in Korea. In 1995 Jongmyo Shrine was added to UNESCO's prestigious World Culture Heritage list.公仔箱論壇0 G; B+ d4 P7 J
Mt. Namsantvboxnow.com7 O" ?" K8 |% ]6 {' L) D
Mt. Namsan is a high granite peak and city park just south of Namdaemun in the heart of Seoul. From Seoul Tower at the summit visitors can enjoy a 360-degree panoramic view of the city while dining at the slowly rotating Skyline Restaurant. The National Theater, on the edge of Namsan Park, is provided with large and small performance halls, and experimental and outdoor stages. The largest theater among them has a seating capacity of 1,500. 公仔箱論壇" c; K( U' H; {  x9 }9 x  `% N2 G
Performances by music, dance, and drama companies take place throughout the year.
8 J# `/ O' d. s1 A& _tvboxnow.com
Seoul Nori madang
. w7 m+ K" }- l+ q% KSeoul Nori madang , located near Lotte World, is an open-air stage for traditional performances such as the Farmers' Dance and the Mask Dance. On Saturday and Sunday afternoons, people crowd around the stage beside Seokchonhosu Lake to watch. Olympic Park is a five-minute taxi ride from Lotte World. It accommodates the Olympic Velodrome for bicycles, Weightlifting and Fencing Gymnasiums, tennis courts, a gymnastic hall, an Olympic-sized indoor swimming pool. The park also features 200 modern stone, metal, and glass sculptures. 公仔箱論壇- G0 j/ E1 j* S% u2 L
返回列表