返回列表 回復 發帖
welcome to share it .. or can private chat. :)
8# sarah252004 公仔箱論壇4 w+ d: {$ L+ D' \: @  A5 v# k6 u

/ m4 f8 g8 U. [& W6 G公仔箱論壇lonely? ya, sometimes la ... hehe
1 {4 w# ?/ G* |- Q& v, [2 t- rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbwhere you from?
10# sarah252004 1 B& b3 F0 a3 b; O9 K' R" \
From Malaysia.
! @' v4 U, X9 ^1 T/ m! v公仔箱論壇Hong kong is not a boring place dear, just see where you hang out more. :)
14# sarah252004
  N( P6 O: J% Y4 g  _3 {: W2 g2 i/ d! r公仔箱論壇USA ?? wow.. that's not a boring place either right??
" M' b3 m' b6 fI'm living in malaysia now..
21# sarah252004 TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% }) g4 x% T# R% t/ S! c
No problem my dear. May I know what's make you like Malaysia so much?
* k' |4 ^3 r  p, _TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。What did you do during your Malaysia trip?' G, U, d7 @/ I! P% Q4 J& N! y

. y, G. t0 p- b2 ktvboxnow.comMaybe we can chat in whatsapp so that I can send you more photo from there? Or wechat?
wow.. where have you been dear??tvboxnow.com% R3 U0 F/ Z, w8 [# h2 N/ l
malaysia is about 34C everyday, consider a hot day for you i believe but we all used to it and stay indoor most of the time.. lol
% `: |+ Q9 i4 R" }7 w8 |tvboxnow.comNever been to USA but i guess it would be fun living there.. what you normally do there??
well, maybe it's true.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& Q) f  a0 o6 D4 Z
If you think you will live happy with a car then go get one. :) I know it's much more cheaper than my country.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( Y3 w+ Z$ o0 W4 c1 ?. V% ^) Q
you will feel different if you able to travel around.8 S; X- F  m& K- D
In Malaysia, you will feel the same if you dont have a car. So yes, i do have a car. lol
29# Suki86
9 s. ~1 b$ s' \5 n; N. ]tvboxnow.comsuki86 are you a male or female?
6 S% V. ?+ y9 N7 p( t! x& Xtvboxnow.comfeeling lonely then you have to change your life style, going out more and meet new friends.
% c) e; C; Q8 W' [if you are a girl then i would be happy to accompany a lonely girl, lol. Just kidding.
hi wagyu sorry to make you disappointed I am a male.... ;)but I won't mind you accompany me.
; }4 K1 U7 m- K* O) O4 chahaha公仔箱論壇+ h0 L2 L$ N2 Y3 K* W
Suki86 發表於 2013-8-1 06:51 PM
, q8 U; I6 J9 o& @

& y1 ]! O* z! XTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。If you need a guy to accompany you i can help you arrange with that. :)
) i# q2 p4 s8 y2 L* ^+ G, WI think Chow Kit road still have many shemale standing at the side road... hehe
返回列表