返回列表 回復 發帖
Dont understand why even when the team have player like Howard and they can still lost the game!! dame it!
hello everyone, just want to say hi! I love NBA, by the way I'm big big fan of Chicago Bull. So sad Derrick Rose still in the recovery
Hi everyone, Just come to know this NBA gossip place. Nice to know you all
where are all the bull's fun? Looking forwards to meet you to discuss on D Rose situation
Hi Guys, Any news about Derick Rose? It seems like ages from his recovery. Last I heard he is ready to play but still no sign of him, very frustrating...
576# BeiDouChef Yeah agreed with you, sometime I think he is no doing much for Rocket. Still he is the only Chinese race player after Yeo Ming, a new Chinese NBA Icon. That is why Rocket keep him.
本帖最後由 LonelyEarth 於 2013-3-25 08:57 PM 編輯
是哪一個戰友選了D.Rose?
zzleezz 發表於 2013-3-25 01:16 PM
Oh is me! thought of asking the news about ROSE because I am big fan of him... I remember the year he got his MVP title, he has shadow of MJ in his Prime days.. Oh How I miss to see D.Rose back to his forms ... Damn the ACL injury
!!

By the ways thanks you guys for sharing the information. I will come here more often
Yes Chicago Bull did it again! stopped the winning streak of New York Nick! I LOVE THIS GAME!!
No Rose, No  Joakim Noah, but Nate Robinson and Jimmy Butler are outstanding.
hello any news about chicago ?
i mean any news about chicago bull and D Rose
747# BeiDouChef Thanks man! This is news to me ! I always thinks that Derick Rose is an average shooter even for the year he won the MVP. Really hope to see how much he has improve on the shooting. In today NBA games if player has only very limit weapon to score, it will be difficult for him to stay competitive in the games
Did anyone has any news about Chicago new signing ? one frustrating thing about Chicago is he never sign big player like Howard. So i guess is the same this year. Well next season we should watch how Huston Rocket perform with Jeremy Lin, Harden + Howard.
Who is this guy? with such a skill, he should be playing for NBA anytime man!!
Oh now i see, Kevin Durant of course he is playing for NBA. So I am so looking forward to has Derick Rose playing the 1st match with Miami Heat for the start of the season. Nobody know wat is his condition after such a long rest. But I am sure I am looking for his parameter jump shots
返回列表