返回列表 回復 發帖
晚間新聞 2013-04-02.rmvb.
This is hard work, very hard work.  For your persistence and efficiency, you have made this impossible work become available to us.  Your great work has earned all of our appreciation, respect and support.
晚間新聞 2013-04-04.rmvb.
This is hard work, very hard work.  For your persistence and efficiency, you have earned all of our appreciation, respect and support.
晚間新聞 2013-04-05.rmvb.
This is hard work, very hard work.  For your persistence and efficiency, you have made this impossible work become available to us.  Your great work has earned all of our appreciation, respect and support.
晚間新聞 2013-04-08.rmvb.
I recognize this is a difficult work, a very hard task.  I recognize your effort, your endeavor.  You have all of my support.
晚間新聞 2013-04-09.rmvb.
Thank you very much for all of your effort in this TV program.  Your efforts and hard work are recognized.  You have all my support.
晚間新聞 2013-04-10.rmvb.
晚間新聞 2013-04-11.rmvb.
I recognize this is a difficult work, a very hard task.  I recognize your effort, your endeavor.  You have all of my support.
晚間新聞 2013-04-15.rmvb.
晚間新聞 2013-04-16.rmvb.
Thank you very much for your effort.  You have done a very good job.  You have all of my support.
晚間新聞 2013-04-17.rmvb.
晚間新聞 2013-04-19.rmvb.
Thank you very much for all of your hard work.  Your generosity is appreciated.  Please keep it up.  You have all of my support.
晚間新聞 2013-04-22.rmvb.
Thank you very much for all of your hard work.  Your generosity is appreciated.  Please keep it up.  You have all of my support.
Thank you so much for you to share 晚間新聞 2013-04-24.rmvb.
晚間新聞 2013-04-25.rmvb.
Thank you very much for your generosity in sharing 晚間新聞 2013-04-26.rmvb.
返回列表