返回列表 回復 發帖
TVBOXNOW 六點半新聞報導 2013-12-01.
Thank you very much for your priority in this program.  I understand this is a very difficult task.  Your great work has earned our highest recognition.  You have my best regard.  You have my support.
TVBOXNOW 六點半新聞報導 2013-12-02.
Thank you very much for your timely manner on this very difficult task.  Your prompt action is appreciated.  You are the best.  You have my support.
TVBOXNOW 六點半新聞報導 2013-12-03.
Thank you very much for your timely manner on this very difficult task.  Your prompt action is appreciated.  You are the best.  You have my support.
TVBOXNOW 六點半新聞報導 2013-12-04.
Thank you very much for all of your input; your courage, your effort, your effectiveness, your hard work, your professionalism, your dedication and your sophistication in the achievement of this TV program.  This is a very difficult task.  Your efforts, hard work, and persistence have made this impossible event become true.  You are recognized.  You have all of my support.
TVBOXNOW 六點半新聞報導 2013-12-05.
Thank you very much for your priority in this program.  You have my best regard.  You have my support.
TVBOXNOW 六點半新聞報導 2013-12-06.
Thank you very much for your priority in this program.  I understand this is a very difficult task.  Your great work has earned our highest recognition.  You have my best regard.  You have my support.
TVBOXNOW 六點半新聞報導 2013-12-07.
TVBOXNOW 六點半新聞報導 2013-12-08.
Thank you very much for your priority in this program.  You have my best regard.  You have my support.
TVBOXNOW 六點半新聞報導 2013-12-09.
TVBOXNOW 六點半新聞報導 2013-12-10.
TVBOXNOW 六點半新聞報導 2013-12-11.
TVBOXNOW 六點半新聞報導 2013-12-12.
TVBOXNOW 六點半新聞報導 2013-12-13.
TVBOXNOW 六點半新聞報導 2013-12-14.
TVBOXNOW 六點半新聞報導 2013-12-15.
返回列表