返回列表 回復 發帖
i know i know...
: _+ P! v( \0 gtvboxnow.comTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 `; H; Y% W% L! D1 _+ W8 W2 {: y
but that time i also angry...why she want to say it...tvboxnow.com* P9 [: y/ M4 t9 b
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* \9 G- H# v2 b6 |
really can't understand
說分手只是為了被挽留; M# a$ b. ?+ X8 N* Q5 P
/ Y: z! V2 d2 [; _5 c3 e0 d+ O+ r* ]  u
i will remember this..) T0 d' Z* f! ?' p
i will chase back my gal...hope she accept me again

回復 #106 nightcat8290 的帖子

u r right....
+ X8 ?0 T, }5 y4 p5 U# |5 J. ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 U! x' m" C% @) j. B. T3 n# {: V
this only will make partner felt that hard to catch what he/she thinking...
1 [: {, g" A, Q2 V3 Y4 ~& O9 ~tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbbad attitude
原帖由 sayming90 於 2008-8-16 05:13 PM 發表 tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ f" z0 K1 H/ V. Z" m
i tried before. my ex girlfriend told me that she want break up. then i just very sad but i never ask her that dont leave me. after a year, she just told me that actually she want me to tell her that  ...
tvboxnow.com2 ^+ _. z3 V/ V- Z4 r
tvboxnow.com$ I" r6 c) L: E! M- q
tvboxnow.com& W+ S+ v' g8 s3 C
i know...but at the end...she still want to break...so i respect her...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 k* b, L; s7 w" |3 [, G

- D- A+ x5 X7 ~& y' Pwhat makes me confuse is, now she keep on find me chat....ask me why treat her so cool...
- v4 @4 ?8 P9 R. UTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 U+ }! X, E: y' Z2 S+ z
From the second she don't meet me even i wait her 5hours there, my heart is dead....
5 n- K; |: `" }/ R2 L3 Ktvboxnow.com
5 [5 O7 B5 W# u: {7 e) bso girl......if you really don't hope to leave the person you love....please don't say or do something to hurt them....TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, e! ?( T; T7 T7 Q' b
actually man's heart is not as strong as u think...
返回列表