返回列表 回復 發帖
i know i know...
7 Y4 q! A( \; A. Etvboxnow.com
5 K8 d1 [2 m+ jbut that time i also angry...why she want to say it...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* ~0 D; f+ `7 u0 B
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; ]: _8 h6 P6 \! E# j
really can't understand
說分手只是為了被挽留
1 {# ?! |% V( ^% R0 |; otvb now,tvbnow,bttvbtvboxnow.com2 d" a+ g" S0 J4 @
i will remember this..: S- r1 A; i0 o* d; i; p, j
i will chase back my gal...hope she accept me again

回復 #106 nightcat8290 的帖子

u r right....+ o; g. ^$ k. `: P9 S/ \

. t# s0 Z& D: n$ i5 |this only will make partner felt that hard to catch what he/she thinking...
: I" Q4 a# M0 G2 p5 j: Utvb now,tvbnow,bttvbbad attitude
原帖由 sayming90 於 2008-8-16 05:13 PM 發表 tvboxnow.com1 Y0 w( v: j& N) W3 e/ C0 ?
i tried before. my ex girlfriend told me that she want break up. then i just very sad but i never ask her that dont leave me. after a year, she just told me that actually she want me to tell her that  ...
8 _% C! I0 }3 s+ r+ VTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
& x+ y8 q/ {. E. H. w1 B# o, n
' Z8 A. [* z% U6 T' E3 Ii know...but at the end...she still want to break...so i respect her...( C; I( I7 m" Z/ _! s9 M7 j

1 x, D# n$ n/ Rwhat makes me confuse is, now she keep on find me chat....ask me why treat her so cool...; d. @: K) ^7 X5 O

. h+ L' X) C: P& |tvboxnow.comFrom the second she don't meet me even i wait her 5hours there, my heart is dead....
4 e% n3 m# H8 \6 ?& x$ t$ itvboxnow.com
$ g9 {) K2 x: S0 b0 c/ p0 b& CTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。so girl......if you really don't hope to leave the person you love....please don't say or do something to hurt them....
3 K9 J2 _; e' [! }2 r: k公仔箱論壇actually man's heart is not as strong as u think...
返回列表