返回列表 回復 發帖
manual draft, you mean live draft?  If that is the case, and we still have 3 more days, why you we opening a vote post and try to get a time that could fit to "most" of us and do a REAL live draft????  For the people that can't come they will still able to get their player from their default ranking
is that mean you dont have access to our personal pre-rank draft?
by the way, the positive side on a live draft even if any of us cannot show up on the live draft, the system will use your personal pre-draft ranking instead of the default.
alright man... I will be in the Yahoo game as well !!
I just join the Yahoo league
原帖由 JackyNelson 於 2008-10-20 10:23 PM 發表
Here u go, everyone, here is the excel & notepad copy for 300 player names from ufc.nba default ranking which the same order you found on post # 28 in this thread.
To all NBA Fantasy owner and JN, i think player should send you PM instead to post ranking on this post, otherwise owner will able to see other owner ranking before they select their pick.  just want to make sure we have a fair game here.

by the way, now I remember how nice Yahoo is, I played Yahoo last year as well..
I rather play only Yahoo but I have no problem to play both ^_^
2008 TVBNOW NBA 經理人 "Yahoo.com"

and another one is

2008 TVBNOW NBA 經理人 "NBA.com"
原帖由 blueocean 於 2008-10-20 11:26 PM 發表

haha, I have no problem to sponsor the $$
all you rich people
原帖由 JackyNelson 於 2008-10-21 08:34 AM 發表
I went through the ufc.nba forum & read lots posts, seems the ufc.nba having problem on all kind of draft recently 2 weeks, some of luckily succeed the draft, some of them still unable to, which us. : ...
Look like we better off play Yahoo only
when is the deadline for us to send u the ranking list?  why don't you use the exact same time that we are using for Yahoo, so we have less confusion??
i just sent you a PM...make sure you draft me all the good player
out of all the league that I joined this year, UFC have the worst team....
there is 6 owners have not set their roster

and all of them have good player in their team

Chris Paul, Kevin Durant, Tony Parker, Andrew Bynum, Rudy Gay, Elton Brand

If you not going to play..... trade them to me
原帖由 JackyNelson 於 2008-11-7 01:28 AM 發表
ufc.nba having weekly standing, so we can start anytime while it's fully running.. if everyone still willing to play.

need to check & confirm with the moderators for the rewards & prizes aga ...
i will play... will i get the prize automatically if i am the only one
返回列表