返回列表 回復 發帖
原帖由 JackyNelson 於 2009-5-1 02:49 AM 發表

impossible is nothing all they need it's Adidas sneakers

FkHmV0s3PjE
Houston need to trade T-Mac and get a better SG, maybe Ben Gordon, OJ Mayo, Ronnie Brewer.....
原帖由 JackyNelson 於 2009-5-1 02:58 AM 發表

I didn't watch game 5, but I did watch the highlight, why Miller only shot 1 freethrow after Rando fouled him on that last layup.   Boston not over the foul limit yet
He shot 2, and they are behind 2 points, he missed the first one.  So he was trying to miss the 2nd one hope they can get the rebound and score 2 pts and tie the game.

But his 2nd FT only hit the board, the rule of FT is you must hit the ram.  I can't believe he doesn't know this rule.  This happen in lots of game before, and people talk about it lots of time before.  Even I know this rule.... so his 2nd attempt is illegal.  Boston get the ball back.  Boston call time out, in bound the ball, Pierce got foul, shot 2.  Made the 1st one, clock have about 1.3 sec left, he is trying to miss the 2nd in purpose, because once he miss, the clock will start and Chicago will has no chance.  He shot, hit the board then the ram, ball bounce out.  Clock start, game over.

[ 本帖最後由 tshek 於 2009-5-1 03:05 AM 編輯 ]
sorry, he missed both
原帖由 JackyNelson 於 2009-5-1 03:16 AM 發表

impossible missed both, was boston -3.5 that game
well.. the first one is real missed the 2nd one is in purpose.... who knows
原帖由 JackyNelson 於 2009-5-1 03:27 AM 發表

probably got something to do with OVER & UNDER.
don't know lu.... all I know is this is a damn good series...
原帖由 JackyNelson 於 2009-5-1 03:55 AM 發表

So, KG won't be Back in the playoffs.
no la... at least I don't think so.
原帖由 JackyNelson 於 2009-5-1 04:03 AM 發表

without HIM noway to beat CAV
yes la... now I think they lost Powe too....
my god, the sixers play HORRIBLE.....
man.....101-101.....
109-109 2nd OT
118-118 3rd OT
Man... i will never able to watch Houston now... this game is going to play forever...
Noah!!!!  the kid from UF and Pierce is fouled out
Perkins, Davis and Pierce all fouled out, Ray Allen play over 60 mins today....

I wonder can he even walk next game...
Game 7 @ Boston... Bulls won by 1 in the 3rd OT
返回列表