返回列表 回復 發帖

[文章轉貼] 十句很有意思的話

1. I loveyou not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you. 5 o6 o  Z7 _! n3 G, X
我愛你不是因為你是誰,而是我在你面前可以是誰。 公仔箱論壇5 z& Z: O8 w2 t! d8 P: ~
公仔箱論壇$ T' s! D6 R: z) X+ `
2. No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you cry. tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) ^, k- e9 Y* B
沒有男人或女人是值得你為他流眼淚,值得的那一位,不會要你哭。 公仔箱論壇& e5 b/ |# D1 g3 k

4 r: c" g0 @2 E1 l3. Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.
! ?! g5 M4 w( }/ P  E! H% J# R那人不是你所想般愛你,但不代表那人不是全心全意地愛你。
( Z1 M$ b; [& X- X* e) H& r
7 X4 X. `  ?* @9 D- F+ FTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4. Don't try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.
: V: ?, W! `: Z" l公仔箱論壇 不要太努力去找,最好的東西是在你最預計不到的時候出現。 ' P' C& s4 W) ^) |

/ W3 |  Z8 M) s' v: c+ q6 h公仔箱論壇5. The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them. ( i* z4 |/ @: Z; Z3 W
思念一個人最差的方式,就是你坐在他身旁,而知道你不能擁有他。
  c) Z" L7 p; `* VTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 X, Z* m- r& Y) P! O9 i) v
6. Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
2 j$ b" y4 }' z7 n公仔箱論壇就算你不快樂也不要皺眉,因為你永不知道誰會愛上你的笑容。 ! q6 _: Z3 e# i

/ A, i* n5 l4 Z* w& i! I# R: \7 [7. To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
+ I6 Q% f; D' R8 [, |6 I公仔箱論壇在世界裡你可能只是某人,但對某人你可能是全世界。
" b, ?+ O: N; F% }5 [! ^# j( c& xtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
) Y6 }: S. M2 q# g& | 8. Don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't willing to waste their time on you.
0 P" x' V6 ~" e/ @tvboxnow.com不要花時間在一個不會花時間在你身上的人。 / F1 {1 D9 \2 Y+ Q$ C

+ o/ C7 f6 `% H  w) `4 BTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9. Make yourself a better person and know who you are before you try and know someone else and expect them to know you. tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( `/ I* t' }: T( Z- }+ V; c- W
在你嘗試了解其他人和盼望其他人明白你之前,先把你自己變成一個更好的人和了解你自己。
( ~$ H$ G2 }+ k/ g* {1 Ptvboxnow.com7 f/ O, `4 c! I4 h4 j$ F
10. Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
% q1 u( {2 Y8 Q% ?2 K6 ~! p) v/ vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb不要因為結束而哭,要為曾經發生而微笑。
返回列表