返回列表 回復 發帖

My Lazy Afternoon .....

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
本帖最後由 norman.ho 於 2011-11-19 10:52 AM 編輯 tvboxnow.com9 |; o7 c) }$ A* c( l* {4 W5 c! c

- x$ h$ {) o' e3 B3 Htvboxnow.comIts more than a beautiful poem, like someone whispering into my ears, a charming narrative, depicting the beauty, peacefulness, serenity, feeling appease in a warm sunny afternoon; that is exactly how it is here now, sunny, blue sly, warm, birds chirping, flowers blooming ... don't needs expensive camera and pictures anymore...tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) t4 _8 q0 f. O- c. l1 F$ H7 q
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: ?# @- x! h( k! c
Reflexively,
- f+ r* s: N8 u6 ]$ w$ t& Jtvboxnow.com  My eyes like viewfinder allow to snap this picture live luxuriously in my mind
8 V$ q# x3 ~/ C& o+ ^TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  .. capture this nice moment without hesitation.
% j2 |6 e' p, v+ |

3 n6 Y1 n6 G' {tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI love it.
% l  [+ \3 g+ d& ytvboxnow.com
# Y3 O& ^, U7 F2 R0 _& v  a公仔箱論壇
& x  H/ o" d% R# W* Y2 q. ~& ^TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。(pardon my spelling, didn't want to spoil this charming piece of work)
A little green earthling, living life as if there were no tomorrow.
本帖最後由 busyfun 於 2011-11-19 01:03 PM 編輯
6 V1 m0 z' J2 `7 b
- C9 r" m3 K8 r, _: o% M1 W公仔箱論壇What a lazy afternoon does in inspiring me how to welcome a vision of joy we almost ignore nowadays in our busy life:
4 c3 z* U6 l( _) K) O$ lWith nothing else to do today, I do enjoy the pleasure of an afternoon leisure by
4 a* `: C: n$ L" o2 oTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。tvboxnow.com9 [3 V: \4 B* s4 N2 H
lying on a hammock beneath a large tree,tvboxnow.com8 j0 ^0 J* p" n, [8 w8 u0 z( W
closing my eyes to meditate,, Z$ U0 }3 {  U5 d! l' D
relaxing shoeless with stress drifting away,tvboxnow.com' p$ X+ p/ z6 Y3 J+ Z7 Y" X5 i9 A* T
feeling the warmth of the sun on my toes,+ C& ?/ S9 P* u
hearing the bee bussing around,
2 b' x1 o7 Z5 ]+ o7 x3 z/ atvboxnow.comlistening to the laughters of children playing at a distance,tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 M2 S# q1 I9 D1 B* }) \8 }$ e. Q; M
While disturbed occasionally by the mower far around, I sit up to enjoy 9 `/ C0 A3 x  P; }9 Y9 v3 J

3 A$ {; u5 A- L: f1 w: lTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。drinking a real cool lemon tea,
) o+ b" z# h% f4 f8 Htvboxnow.comturning on my ipad to write a poem to pass the time,
) J- X  m! O# n2 ytvboxnow.cominspiring by the sound of waves drifting ashore,
9 `- K& S: H) a- \TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。admiring my feet hopped up in pink under the sun,
" \8 B* \! @9 ]5 ctvboxnow.comfeeling the warmth of the caressing light rays on rest of my body and the environment nearby,
$ p, }" Z5 u' L1 y6 C; m公仔箱論壇sitting here and be soaked in like a well moistened sponge of happiness,公仔箱論壇* V* V$ Z) _8 R( D: A: N
welcoming the joy casting under the care of our Mother Nature.......
7 F+ W/ e; c  l1 Htvboxnow.comTo do nothing at all is not being lazy.
2 }7 f; G( E/ c$ H( B" J& DAfter all, there is nothing wrong to celebrate a lazy afternoon.
5 a  y4 @, N' Z* S+ {Resting is a part of life not to be postponed. tvboxnow.com9 Y+ K6 p8 u, E- F. q
Our days have been long, and our nights make us wait tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ H$ o4 O3 _: _0 P
to claim one simple afternoon off, of which a joy not to be easily spurned away.
8 P6 I8 X( T( `, i# m* Utvb now,tvbnow,bttvbIt is not all too crazy to enjoy laziness as opportunity arises,
+ k' E% @* O4 b公仔箱論壇as it is not a delayed satisfaction but is well earned for a hardworking person.公仔箱論壇2 c" `/ X, R. p9 c
A lazy person cannot truly enjoy his rest, as a life of idleness is a life unmeasured.
本帖最後由 norman.ho 於 2011-11-19 01:47 PM 編輯 tvboxnow.com. J* o. K0 ]1 F2 `, w0 s4 k' i

5 g$ o1 j& C2 ~1 P! B& Q  ^
While disturbed occasionally by the mower far around, I sit up to enjoy 公仔箱論壇5 F+ q, R) O3 @6 r" }
drinking a real cool lemon tea,公仔箱論壇7 C8 J$ _: a) [. s! \  [1 E
turning on my ipad to write a poem to pass the time,
1 x8 o, J- a) X8 X7 s3 ttvboxnow.cominspiring by the sound of waves drifting ashore,
5 u3 g" G; k5 Z/ h  z9 e# jtvboxnow.comadmiring my feet hopped up in pink under the sun,tvboxnow.com% I% ~- X0 M3 O2 a! K+ U9 y4 {
feeling the warmth of the caressing light rays on rest of my body and the environment nearby,
; c3 i( Y7 k% |1 n6 Qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbsitting here and be soaked in like a well moistened sponge of happiness,: s( t: N: U- Q! n# p) F# k
welcoming the joy casting under the care of our Mother Nature.......
: H! `- a$ D4 g* U  g+ F  B) k4 k. X1 _& B8 v" _
You live next door?  yeah the noise from those line trimmer is a nuisance. 公仔箱論壇1 E$ `) z+ A) L7 Z) Z7 H
And you have just reminded of my worse drudging chore, mowing the lawn.
For the benefit of the city dwellers, a line trimmer is a motorised tool that feeds a spinning nylon line that trims the grass around the edge of the lawn.
返回列表