返回列表 回復 發帖

【赛后深入】爵士失利没有借口

,  描述: Where Champion Happens!!!

Jazz make no excuses for losing to Lakers

【赛后深入】爵士失利没有借口

翻译:S

http://www.latimes.com/sports/basketball/nba/lakers/la-spw-heisler5-2008may05,0,3041314.column

Now, the bests of the night…

本晚最佳看点

Top 3 Laker Performers –

1) MVP! MVP! MVP! Kobe had 38 points on 8-16 shooting and 21-23 from the line. He also had 6 boards and 7 assists.

2) Paulooked tired tonight, but he still came through. 18 points, 10 boards,5 assists, 2 blocks. He does need to grab those boards more though!

3) The Machine! Sasha had 15 points in 16 minutes. He hit both of his three point attempts too. Great game Sasha!

湖人最佳表现——

1MVP! MVP! MVP! 科比本场比赛得到38分,168中,罚球2321中。另外,他还得到6个篮板和7个助攻。

2)加索尔整个晚上看起来比较疲惫,但是仍然得到18分,10个篮板,5个助攻,2个盖帽。他需要更努力地冲抢篮板。

3)投篮机器。沙沙在上场的16分钟内得到15分。他三分球22中。沙沙表现得非常好。

LakersSmush of the Day (Note: STD denotes the Laker that played the poorest):Farmar struggled with his shot tonight. 0-5 shooting and had littleeffect today.

湖人的盲点:

砝码今晚表现不佳,看起来一整晚都在和投篮作斗争。50中,有点失灵的砝码。

Play of the Game: Kobe’s reverse layup.

本场亮点:科比反身上篮。

Whatto Look for Next Game: Look for better shooting from the Jazz. Lakersmust crash the boards. At the same time, watch out for Fisher. He won’tgo 2-6 in game 2. Game is Weds night at 7:30 PM.

下场比赛亮点:

期待爵士正常的投篮命中率。湖人需要加强篮板意识。同时,关注费舍尔,在第二比赛中,他可不会仅仅贡献62中的成绩了。下场比赛将在周三晚730举行。

赛后深入爵士

5:00 PM PDT, May 4, 2008

Are you sure we're not still in Denver, Toto?

你确定我们不是在丹佛?

TheUtah Jazz, which was supposed to be much tougher than the Nuggets teamthe Lakers put to flight, arrived with something less than athunderclap today, watching the Lakers take an early 17-point lead andwin, 109-98, in the series opener Sunday at Staples Center.

犹他爵士被认为是比丹佛更为难缠的球队。普遍认为,湖人与爵士有场硬仗。但从今天看来,有点“雷声大雨点小”的架势。湖人开场就以17分的分差领先,最终以109-98在斯台普斯取得季后赛第二轮开门红。

That's 5-0 for the Lakers this postseason.

湖人已经取得季后赛的5连胜。

As NBA coaches like to say, it's a make-or-miss game and the Jazz missed a lot today.

就像NBA教练们说的那样,这是场“得或失”的比赛。毫无疑问,爵士今天输掉太多。

Utah shot 38% overall and went four for 19 on three-pointers. Star point guard Deron Williams was five for 18 from the field.

爵士的命中率只有38%,三分球命中率更是可怜的19%。明星级控球后卫威廉姆斯才185中。

Of course, the Jazz had only two days off after eliminating Houston on Friday.

当然,爵士自星期五淘汰火箭后只休息了2天。这点我们也不容忽视。

Asked someone in the media room afterward, "Was fatigue a factor in the game at any time"

赛后在媒体采访间里提到,“疲惫是不是制约比赛的一大因素?”

"No," said Coach Jerry Sloan, decisively, ending that discussion.

“不是,”主教练斯隆表示,然后立刻结束了这个讨论。

Of course, Sloan, who has no tolerance for losing or excuses, would have said the same thing if his team had walked here from Salt Lake City.

斯隆并不为失利找任何借口。即使他的球队从盐湖城走到这里,他也会说同样的话——疲惫不是失利的借口。

Thiswas actually an opportunity to steal one on the road with the Lakerssitting around for six days, giving even the serene Phil Jackson causefor concern.

爵士本来有机会从已经休息六天的湖人手中偷取一场客场胜利。你可以从表情平静的菲尔杰克逊的话中能听出这点。

"Itold our players there's a tendency to relax, not to get complacent butto get to that non-warrior status of not looking for contact, beingless aggressive," said Jackson before the game.

“我告诉我的队员们,目前存在懒散的倾向。请不要自满,不要洋洋自得。我们不需要毫无斗志的球员,不要缺乏侵略性的比赛。”杰克逊在赛前表示。

"I think we have to be prepared for a very aggressive basketall team that's coming off a tough series."

“我认为我们面临着一支具有侵略性的球队,而这支球队刚经历一番恶战。我们需要做好准备”

Sure enough, the Lakers came out looking rusty, getting out-rebounded by the Jazz.

肯定的是,从送给爵士的篮板而言,湖人看起来是有些生锈。

Unfortunately for the visitors, they got 95 shots -- 22 more than the Lakers -- but missed 59 of them.

来访者运气并不好。他们出手95次——比湖人多22次——但是他们投丢了其中的59个球。

"Ithink the team feeds off my energy," Williams said. "Coach doesn't likeme putting the blame [on himself] for a loss but I can play much betteroffensively and defensively. I'll take part of the blame for it."

“我的发挥对球队而言至关重要。”威廉姆斯表示,“教练并不希望我过多的自责,但是我能够在攻防两个方面做得更好。失利,我也责无旁贷。”

Of course, on the positive side, Mehmet Okur scored 21 points and had 19 rebounds.

好的方面,奥库拿下21分,19个篮板。

"Ithought he played hard, looking like he was trying to rebound thebasketball a little bit," conceded Sloan. "That's what they're supposedto do."

“他打得很努力,看起来他好像要把整个篮筐都拿下一样,”斯隆表示,“这是他们应该做的。”

Oh, yeah, Jerry doesn't go for silver linings, either.

但是,斯隆并没有找到获胜的一线希望。

Then there was Jackson'ssuggestion that Sloan might lodge the usual opposing coaches' complaintabout Kobe Bryant shooting 23 free throws, of which he made 21.

科比本场比赛23次站上罚球线,并且投中21个球。杰克逊暗示斯隆会像一般的教练一样对此进行抱怨。

Guess again.

再猜猜看。

"Ithink that's fine," Sloan said. "I don't have a problem with that. Whatelse is there to comment on? They [referees] called them, he shot them,I can't do anything about that."

“我认为这样很好。”斯隆表示,“这并不是个问题。没什么好抱怨的。裁判们吹犯规,他罚球。对此我也无能为力。”

評分次數

• kingjames

返回列表