返回列表 回復 發帖

科比对现状很满意以及球员采访内容

,  描述: by 24HD.NET
科比部分
Kobe Bryant left Lakersheadquarters today in a much better mood than a year ago, when he wasobviously unhappy with the team's management.
今天科比离开了湖人总部,心情比一年前要好很多,一年前科比对球队的管理是极度得不满。

He didn't offer, at least in public, any calls for a change. Just a smile at a job (almost) completed.
至少在公众场合下,他没有任何需求,没有任何要调整的要求。对一项工作的完成,他只有微笑。

"I'm comfortable with what we have," Bryant said, when asked ifthe management team led by General Manager Mitch Kupchak had personnelmoves to make this off-season. "Whatever Mitch decides to do, hedecides to do."
“我对我们所拥有的很满意,”在被问及休赛季湖人总经理库普切克会做出怎样的调整时,科比说,“只要是米奇决定做的,他都会去做。”

Already, he said, the bitterness of the Lakers losing to the Celtics in the NBA Finals is drifting away.
他还说,在NBA总决赛上输给凯尔特人的苦涩已经远去了。

"I bounce back pretty quickly," Bryant said. "Not to say theloss doesn't sting, because it does and it will, but I bounce backquickly."
“我调整得很快,反弹得也很快,”科比说。“这并不是说这场失利没有刺伤我,因为它的确伤到了我,而且还持续了,但是我回归得很快!”

Bryant will head off to Las Vegas next week for practice withthe U.S. Olympic team. After the Beijing Games, he said, he will havesurgery on his injured right pinkie.
下周,科比将会去拉斯维加斯与美国国家队会合。他还提到,在北京奥运会结束后,他受伤的右小指将会接受手术。

When asked if winning an Olympic gold medal would help dissipate the sting of losing in the NBA Finals, Bryant said:
当被问及,假如拿到了奥运会金牌,这是不是可以去弥补失去NBA总冠军的伤痛,科比说,

"They're two different things. I wanted both of 'em."
“这是两码事。两样我都想要。”

A sparkling season that ended with a thud in Boston in Game 6 ofthe NBA Finals officially concludes today and Friday with the Lakersgoing through their exit interviews.
一个闪光的赛季却以在波士顿的第六战的溃败而结束,周五湖人球员开始接受他们最后的采访。

Bryant, originally expected to have his interview Friday, chose to have it today.
科比,本来是要在周五接受采访的,但是选择了在今天结束。

Lamar Odom and Derek Fisher will have their interviews Friday.The rest of the team is going today, and The Times is reporting ontheir comments as they become available.
喇嘛和费舍尔会在周五接受采访。其他人在今天,Times杂志在他们结束后报道了他们的言论。

Sasha Vujacic
武贾西奇

The sharp-shootingguard had a major impact off the bench for the Lakers this season. HisNBA Finals will be remembered for a 20-point effort off the bench inGame 3, but also by Ray Allen blowing by him for a crucial layup inGame 4.
湖人这个赛季里,沙沙是一个尖兵得分后卫,也是湖人板凳上的一颗重要的棋子。在第三战里的20分将给他的NBA总决赛之旅刻上深刻的一笔,可是在第四场里,轻易地让雷阿伦上篮成功却也让他万劫不复。

"I'm one of those guys that I hate to lose," Vujacic said. "I'm not going to hide it.
“我也是拒绝失败中的一员,”沙沙说,“这点我无需隐藏 。

"We did a lot of positive things, but like I said after the game, it's painful and it's not going to be forgotten."
“我们做了很多积极有用的事,但是就像我赛后所说的,这真的很痛苦,而且难以忘怀。”

Whether it's remembered on this team or another is still to be determined. Vujacic is a restricted free agent this off-season.
不管是会被球队铭记还是其他的什么决定,这个赛季结束,沙沙成为了一名受限制的自由球员。

"I know I'm going to be next year with a team that wants andneeds me the most," he said. "Who it's going to be, I'm not sure rightnow."
“我知道,下一年我会到一个最想要得到我最需要我的球队,”他说,“但是下家是谁,现在我并不确定。”

But he also stated that he has a heavy interest in remaining a Laker.
但是同时他也强调,他依旧很想做一个湖人的球员。

"We are a great team, we have great chemistry; who wouldn't want to keep that together?" he said.
“我们是一支伟大的队伍,我们有很好的化学反应,谁不想继续这么下去呢?”他说。

Pau Gasol
加索尔

When Andrew Bynum went down, Gasol came in as a cornerstone that helped the Lakers reach the NBA Finals.
当拜纳姆倒下后,加索尔的到来无疑是增加了一块基石,帮助湖人走向总决赛。

But he also took criticism for not being physical enough in the interior as the playoffs wore on.
但是在季后赛的行进过程中,由于其内线不够强硬,他一直饱受批评。

His response:
他的回应是:

"I don't think a soft team could get to the Finals, period," hesaid, adding: "I think we could have been tougher, a little morephysical."
“我不觉得一支软绵绵的队伍可以走到总决赛阶段,”他补充说:“不过我觉得我们在一起应该更强硬一些。”

Gasol said that he considered the Celtics better prepared for the Finals than the Lakers.
加索尔还提到,他自己觉得凯尔特人对总决赛的准备要比湖人好得多。

"We're young," he said. "We are a young team, but we definitely have potential and room for growth."
“我们还年轻,”他说。“我们是一支年轻的队伍,但是我们有潜力,我们有成长的空间。”

He will wait about two weeks before joining Spain's Olympic team.
在两周后,他将与西班牙国家队会合。

Next year, he looks forward to playing alongside Bynum and will hold the bitter emotions of losing close.
来年,他期盼与拜纳姆并肩作战,而且总决赛失利的情绪当然也会伴随着他。

"I'm going to keep the feelings of struggling and pain afterthis loss because this team has so much potential to do well," he said.
“失利的阴影和所带来的苦痛,我无法摆脱,因为这支队伍有绝对的能力可以做得更好,”他说。

Jordan Farmar
砝码

The second-year point guard had the keys to the team's second unit, but also experienced an erratic postseason.
这位二年级控卫是球队第二阵容的核心,但是季后赛却是如此不稳定。

At UCLA, he was on the losing end of a championship as well.
在UCLA,同样的,在最后时刻,与冠军无缘。

"I felt this feeling before and it was really similar, I think we'll be all right though," he said.
“以前我就已经领略过,这次是同样的相似,不过,我觉得我们都会很好,”他说。

Farmar said he will work on his shooting and strength over the summer.
砝码还说,在整个夏天,他会苦练他的投篮,也会加强力量训练。

"I feel like I have a lot more to offer," he said.
“我觉得我还能贡献更多,”他说。

Chris Mihm
米姆

The backup center missed most of the season and played only briefly in the Finals.
这个后备中锋缺席了大半个赛季,在总决赛里也是草草亮相。

He said he is looking forward to a short summer and, finally, a healthy season.
他说,他所期盼的只是一个短暂的夏天然后是一个健康的赛季。

"I was finally able to start training in the weight room to get some pop in my legs that I hadn't had in a while," he said.
“我已经开始在力量房加强腿部力量的训练,这是我一度缺乏的,”他说。

Mihm can opt out of his contract, but said he will not use it and will instead become a free agent after next season.
米姆可以选择跳出合约,但是他说他不会这么做,他选择在下个赛季结束后成为一名自由球员。

He sees himself contributing next season to the Lakers' frontcourt rotation.
他渴望在下赛季的湖人的前场轮转上有所贡献。

"That's exciting for me," Mihm said. "I think I'll mesh inwell.... I think we could have a devastating rotation of bigs nextyear; not falling off at any point of the rotation."
“对此我充满激情,”米姆说。“我会配合好…我认为来年,在大个子的轮替上,我们的杀伤力是巨大的;任何一个点的轮转都不会吃亏。”

Vladimir Radmanovic
拉德马诺维奇

The forward probably will see his playing time affected with the return of a healthy Bynum.
在健康的拜纳姆回归后,这个前锋恐怕将迎来上场时间的缩减。

"I'm not worried about that," Radmanovic said. "We just need him to get back."
“对此我并不担心,”拉德说。“我们的确很需要他回归。”

Radmanovic, who went through an erratic season and often drewtough defensive assignments in the playoffs, said he would like to workon his consistency.
拉德整个赛季跌跌撞撞,而在季后赛里严峻的防守任务也不能完成,他说他希望自己可以在稳定性上花点功夫。

Otherwise, he remained mum on what was discussed in his exit meeting.
另外,在最后的这个访问里,他还感谢了他的妈妈。

Luke Walton
沃顿

The small forward sawhis numbers dip this season, played an excellent first-round seriesagainst the Denver Nuggets, but couldn't gain any traction again forthe rest of the playoffs.
在这个赛季,这个小前锋的数据在下滑,在第一轮对阵丹佛的系列赛里,他的表现很好,只是在接下来的其他轮次,他却发挥不了任何的牵引力。

Walton said it was tough and sometimes frustrating to see his minutes fluctuate, but the end result was worth it.
沃顿说,对于自己上场时间的波动,很难受也很受打击,但是最后的结果证明这是正确的。

"Obviously, numbers-wise it wasn't as nice as I would like it tobe, but it's a team game and there's a lot that goes in with that," hesaid.
“显然,我所想要的数据与最后的结果不一致,而且要差,但是这是一个团队合作,我们需要做很多,”他说。

Walton said in his exit meeting with Lakers Coach Phil Jacksonand General Manager Mitch Kupchak, they discussed focusing on teamdefense heading into next season.
在最后陈述里,沃顿说,湖人教练杰克逊和总经理米奇库普切克围绕下赛季的球队防守展开了讨论。

Ronny Turiaf
图里亚夫

The forward will be arestricted free agent this summer and faces a possible logjam in thefrontcourt with the return of Bynum next season.
夏天,这个前锋将会成为受限制的自由球员,而在下赛季拜纳姆回归后,他就面临着前场球员拥挤的局面。

Still, he said he is not worried about his pending free agency and stated his preference for returning to the Lakers.
然而,他说,对成为自由球员他并不担心。同时他也表态,希望可以继续为湖人效力。

He said that he can fill a tough-man presence and slide easily into the rotation should there be another injury.
他说,他自己很强硬,可以减少在轮转上的一项伤害(这里指的就是下文所说的被驱逐出场)

"Last time I checked, I was the only Laker to be ejected from agame," he said, referring to the second round of the playoffs when hewas ejected for tossing Utah's Ronnie Price to the ground.
“上次我发现,我是唯一一个被驱逐出场的湖人球员,”他说,他所指的是在第二轮对阵犹他时,由于对犹他的Ronnie Price动作过大而被驱逐出场。

Trevor Ariza
阿里扎

He missed a large chunk of the season with a broken right foot before finally seeing some select minutes in the NBA Finals.
由于右腿骨折,也缺席了大量的常规赛,而在NBA总决赛里也只是略有上场。

Ariza has an opt-out clause in his contract, but said he willreturn to the Lakers, calling it a dream to play in the city where hegrew up.
在合同里,阿里扎可以选择跳出合同,但是他说,他会回到湖人,这也是他渴望在自己长大的城市里打球的梦想。

"They told me this is a good place for me, that I fit in really well," Ariza said.
“他们告诉我这个位置对我很合适,而且我也适应得很好,”阿里扎说。

Ariza said he experienced no pain in his foot during theplayoffs, but has an MRI scheduled Monday as a precaution to see how itreacted to playing time.
阿里扎说,在季后赛里,他的腿部没有任何不适,但是周一的MRI将会为他做一下测试,以看看其是否适合打比赛。

This summer, he said he will focus on handling the ball and shooting and trying to add 10 pounds.
这个夏天,他说他会着重于球的运转和投篮,也想要加重10磅。

Next season, he will change jersey numbers from No. 3 to No. 1.
下个赛季,他会把3号改为1号。

評分次數

• kingjames

歡迎大家加入無限國度這個家族XD
返回列表