返回列表 回復 發帖
thanks brother for sharing OKT Simon contact.tvboxnow.com" c" g8 P( {7 [
today give simon a call, got 2 prc recently arrive, 1 is student with good service and 1 still new in this industry n service might not as expected as describe by simon...! v$ U" D/ o1 a" L3 P$ i* E
without hesitate, direct drive to the location....公仔箱論壇, z, @4 c8 O' {1 W: N
proceed to the apartment after confirm the room number with simon...
) _: h; Q, }. G- W3 u% X9 Htvboxnow.comdoor open, 2 girl smile with me!!!TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" @( M3 h8 Y% n' G' s: X8 W; s$ T
both oso so pretty!!!5 @4 n% G3 ]' y4 ^! w
so choose 1 n enter to the bedroom...
, m% o/ A: A( Z* n8 s+ I; P' O4 Htvb now,tvbnow,bttvbthen only know i choose the student!!! 公仔箱論壇6 M6 Q( r; m; G3 O

0 s9 `; J/ G4 Uname: xiao U
" Q. W5 E0 `6 E) eage:20tvboxnow.com* Q* E2 t6 i0 ~8 b; Z6 J/ g8 B
face: 9/10tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& B' I4 \  ~* x* m* g% X
boob: 32B
5 `( _2 O3 }3 [3 t& @7 K) W5 wtvboxnow.combody:9/10tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ j" s2 F- f1 `6 @! Q
service:10/10
1 x/ O, v8 @( j8 t( Otvb now,tvbnow,bttvbdamage:160
PM me the OKT contact... thanks
+ B6 [* c6 u+ ^[email protected]
thanks pgkid about sharing the FR ......
thanks to takban82 too....$ C2 @9 ^- i( r9 c% ~. B1 ~/ J" [2 t
without ur guide, i wont able to share the FR..  :D
419# takban82
& S, [6 T2 v" M9 h' D) U4 E# Z0 Stvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 B: c& ]' M: G: Z& g- x0 J

: c5 X  ~/ L7 O% c" Y8 |; XPM me the simon okt number too, thanks alot..
simon revert me got a lot ppl call him and try the service due to my intro..tvboxnow.com: T  ?: E9 F# A7 B6 a
but seem like only pgkid shared the FR ....Pls be steady to sharing the FR ....TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& }$ \' W" ~  z- \) H! i6 p
since i sharing the contact with u all sincerely...
simon revert me got a lot ppl call him and try the service due to my intro..tvboxnow.com9 ^+ s/ f" J: Q, U
but seem like only pgkid shared the FR ....Pls be steady to sharing the FR ....TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) m/ e7 k0 C7 m
since i sharing the contact with u all sinc ...公仔箱論壇2 q7 {9 f- I  V  j3 F% j/ m
takban82 發表於 2011-7-10 04:42 PM
+ i# C" ?8 L$ ?- I% N# j

' ^0 [- p+ \( i
, @5 K( t! t' U/ z2 \* j! XTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。IS IT A LOCAL GIRL ....SIMON LAST TIME WORK AT WHERE? BUT I STILL PREFER 5TH ROAD WITH A PRICE 130 WITH MASSAGE INCLUDED....
thanks takban82 for the intro.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" _5 g2 i2 U9 ^5 [. H$ g
yesterday give Simon a call and get the room number. then straightly drive to the location.
' {( {" j$ S9 }; Q: ?9 iafter ringing the door bell, a pretty young gal (baby fat pretty) open the door and smile with me. there was another PRC girl that chatting with phone but i dint pick her. the young gal have a very pretty long hair and her smile was very sweet.
9 ~$ `1 B0 P2 O9 Y$ N" y3 SI pick her and she bring me into the room.7 i/ _7 g2 o1 m
She take me to bath room and bath with me. She was so gentle cleaning my body....公仔箱論壇  p' S! H& ]1 i+ Q5 G( [
after get into the bed and she start to blow. She was very "xi xin" and ask me whether cold or not...This was shock to me as i think PRC will not bring gf feel...
: s: y( B% w6 aThen, start to rock n roll and her service was very good. i just laid at the bed and let her finish the job. After that, she bath with me again..0 B' Y$ Z/ Q" `- l9 E) _) m
her service was very good and worth for a second visit.
' [) I, m- t/ w8 btvboxnow.com
! i- u/ c& R: L7 w1 f4 K5 ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvbanyone that try d other gal? Please share the FR.tvboxnow.com6 o0 ^7 Z  \: h% u0 [

1 P! ]# A! a5 J6 L7 ~6 e2 I公仔箱論壇name: you you (should be pronounce like this)
: s; B' Y" ~, k2 S7 {. w公仔箱論壇age: 20 (she said she is student)
$ Q: Y$ _% a3 Ytvboxnow.comface: 8/10tvboxnow.com! J, Y" ?% v' A2 a' T9 g1 J
body: 8/10tvboxnow.com6 v) j8 T+ Q: w; Z# \
service: 10/10
3 |3 U2 E+ U) I- Z' q' o+ K* ]tvboxnow.comdamage: 160 + 20 (tips)
419# takban82 / T; Y$ x; y" d" q9 V* Y: n1 F/ f
takban82 big brother, can pm me the OKT simon's contact no, I very interest it...
Hi takban and pgkid.
4 j& ~9 }& ^4 f5 Q9 Z8 e公仔箱論壇could you share simon number to me. i rpomise you will give u a full FR. If can i will try to post some picture for you.
/ q% g! `" i& X* @Hope to here from u.
Takbon and pgkid, oooppp.... this is my add... [email protected]
Looking for 5star service .................
, \5 `; m/ l8 xah ben side got a PRC call "bing bing" just arrive by yesterday,for those know this OKt ......tvboxnow.com6 {; q+ J7 U4 v" p3 A
pls hurry up................u will regret if u miss out !!!!!!
where is the location? I don't have this (ben) okt number leh, do u mind to pm me?
4 d  H2 \- ~' ^4 P# \& Bfeel like want to try.. :D
' z3 v  I% n3 S, y5 I公仔箱論壇 435# takban82
thanks takban82 for the intro.
! }3 \2 b. Q3 k$ Xtvboxnow.comyesterday give Simon a call and get the room number. then straightly drive to the location.
; |1 @' g7 Y6 `0 _: Tafter ringing the door bell, a pretty young gal (baby fat pretty) open the do ...tvboxnow.com4 L7 W+ w: {; V8 Q4 D" _. o) h
timen 發表於 2011-7-10 08:33 PM
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' p% ~4 b; D( K9 j) ?: E' ~5 J" \9 q
公仔箱論壇7 k6 {8 W- w' }2 M# }6 [
Hi Timen, xiao U got mention that she is from 湖北, and study law in university!!!
4 k7 }- X  T6 U# ^9 W8 |1 c. N9 ?I fuck a university law student!!!  hahaha   :D, z: f: F" S" g2 P, U, t& Y5 R

( L7 K) C4 O& o' C# a" ATVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。any 1 try out the other PRC?
+ p3 s3 U* f5 h  ?simon mention that th other PRC still new in this field n service might not that good...
: n0 [3 T# z8 c% d$ w公仔箱論壇i think her pussy sure is still fresh too..  :P
Pls pm me the okt contact. kam sia.
返回列表