返回列表 回復 發帖
No need english for me, can go back to Cantonese, just slow in typing....that's all...
You think how long i need to type these words in Chinese.....
No problem we can chat in English but just my English is not so good...you can type in English and I should able to get your meaning....
畸形人類研究科
Still working?? Or just using mobile phone to leave message...I am still working here...
(English for Lemon..)
go2david 發表於 2011-3-7 07:52 PM
CK, smart ! I use my mobile now !
No problem we can chat in English but just my English is not so good...you can type in English and I should able to get your meaning....
go2david 發表於 2011-3-7 07:57 PM
You traveled around, your english should be more than ok.....
SweetLemon, nice to meet u ! I'm Jessica. Just chatting with them starting today !
Nce to meet you too....welcome to chui shui area.  Dont let the 3 musketeers have all the fun.  They racked up 1000 plus posting for last weekend.  They are rich rich rich now....
CK, smart ! I use my mobile now !
icashan 發表於 2011-3-7 07:58 PM
Sorry but this is David not CK....you are missing him too much...
畸形人類研究科
Nce to meet you too....welcome to chui shui area.  Dont let the 3 musketeers have all the fun.  They racked up 1000 plus posting for last weekend.  They are rich rich rich now....
SweetLemon 發表於 2011-3-7 08:03 PM
Please don't count me in that group...I am just a poor new member here...
畸形人類研究科
Sorry but this is David not CK....you are missing him too much...
go2david 發表於 2011-3-7 08:05 PM
broke your heart ar? Bye...maybe back tonight or none ....so goodnight first.
broke your heart ar? Bye...maybe back tonight or none ....so goodnight first.
SweetLemon 發表於 2011-3-7 08:06 PM
Okay take care Lemon..don't worry I am not heart breaking as I already expected CK and Jessica are the pair here..
畸形人類研究科
我一直無說話,不關我事
ICASHAN是否吃自助餐
Why you all are using English? My English is very poor... Please change to Cantonese.....
Why you all are using English? My English is very poor... Please change to Cantonese.....
roberton888 發表於 2011-3-7 08:55 PM
他們全走了
他們全走了
tvbckbt 發表於 2011-3-7 08:58 PM
是囉.. 得返我同你...
返回列表