返回列表 回復 發帖
可以给我神雕no 吗?还有Cititel 靠近哪里?感恩2 d/ Z) S7 p; `8 r- w) ]6 w# N  w
MARTINY7 發表於 2011-10-26 11:28 PM
tvboxnow.com( `: {; q2 o4 W$ l

6 P; w7 T+ ]$ ~+ I2 y* O. u' T$ h& Wtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb神雕no 跟Lonely大大拿就可以了,cititel就是槟城靠近Komtar那边
alan, jane, raiden, PM u the roti dtvboxnow.com/ t& q) v+ ]% H/ B0 ~2 x& x
enjoy ur sex life
Just meet up roti Elaine given by lovely planet! Wa.... Really can not tahan, quickly find a reason to cabut ASAP... Scare me...
惨了,2day I will meet her !!!!
durin depavali morning abit gatal.. so call shen diao.. but he said 3pm baru boleh.. then nvm continue call GP hotel OKT.. then hey say on. then i direct go to the hotel. initial got 2 ladies. 1 is prc another is viet gal.. so finally pick the mei mei.. she very active and friendly.. but no GFE fail.. is like best friend type.. so start with standard la.. go bath then talk talk.. then she start with cat bath and BBJ.. she know the spot very well and her firm C-cup very nice.. her BJ just standard.. but got lick ball too.. hehe..
: E- Y% A# j6 Y3 D# `) ATVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。btw she have tattoo on her hand and back side.. so jump to FJ.. her mou so loud although i know fake.. but its activate my didi.. hehe.. after standard and doggie.. really betong with her doggie somemore with her tattoo n her back then finally loaded out from doggie style.. then after clean up she said hungry then we go down have lunch. hehe.. she is friendly and active girl.. and she like model type. tall and busty.. this atrack me.. hehe..2 `) Z& s7 m: W! t  }

7 [: M- A$ n$ j3 e3 a: F3 B' U$ z; ]1 G  X0 k# b. `
名字: Mei Meitvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. M. N: M, N, Q& D" W4 h" K
来自:中国tvboxnow.com2 n; a5 C) l# Z% T
年龄: dont know
/ I: K: Q+ b. P5 x$ L公仔箱論壇样貌: 8/10 + o$ a8 Q# T+ U9 M
身材:175tvboxnow.com- Z- _/ T+ C0 c- w% }! Q
乳房: 9/10, C-cuptvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( D6 ~2 t5 T% P* P0 U
做爱: 7/10
' ]* B8 B' z1 P3 {3 N3 i3 P公仔箱論壇接吻:not allowed.
7 K; m5 A9 }( k( n9 Y$ ^BJ: 7/105 c) j8 p1 ~! }+ a( p8 I9 v, c
damage: 200 + 20tips
1148# LonelyPlanet
9 i2 U3 S( j# M8 @3 f, n$ K' l' Ltvb now,tvbnow,bttvbtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& e5 ~8 ~( F" w; `

) S) }( D+ m4 p/ `: t5 X# zTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Bro lonelyplanet, pm me too!tvboxnow.com7 m! z: P8 Z7 |% O# e
please
" N6 D% S  k% c- ntvboxnow.comtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ G; P0 U: C5 V/ P
I think I go there same time with you, but I play with Coco.......
. Z. O# l& U! k+ `TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。LouisPP 發表於 2011-10-28 01:04 PM
. f- K( v( I3 u0 UTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" Y2 G0 r* _6 H1 t0 s
Coco? The other china doll? Because on that day got 2 china and 2 Vietnam.
4 ^3 T6 C* H3 z  {$ ?3 i" H" a/ jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
2 v8 `, h6 v' I& S6 r/ Q公仔箱論壇Coco? The other china doll? Because on that day got 2 china and 2 Vietnam.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" X0 i! w2 U: \* D
Alan5673 發表於 2011-10-28 03:58 PM
, p! ]6 j* c* Q% d2 I  W' x" f公仔箱論壇: P* H! z6 b3 ~% M
Coco is Hongkong is not mistake, but she is good service, but I only gv 5/10 of she's look, she not my cup of tea. but overall is good.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( p* z4 y2 Z9 s) ?5 j/ D8 k' p7 g- N/ Z6 ~
If compare with Yin yin and Alise, they more beauty than her...
惨了,2day I will meet her !!!!
. s# O' r8 Q3 M2 O1 y公仔箱論壇raiden10991 發表於 2011-10-28 03:03 PM
公仔箱論壇" g8 ~0 U3 y5 _: b
Really? Let us know after u meet her...
1155# Alan5673
0 J% m' ^7 M4 ~; E: @' R7 {TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
0 h$ U' X4 p, \' c( S" |& g
. M+ q+ v7 _7 G' T9 Q  ?+ J8 fMind to share shen diao number with me?
alan, jane, raiden, PM u the roti dTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' Q9 \4 _) @/ _
enjoy ur sex life
' |( t6 W( d/ b" etvboxnow.comLonelyPlanet 發表於 2011-10-28 02:41 PM
tvboxnow.com, W( N9 k7 o# Z3 P+ Y# ~# y

2 k* ]9 P9 [" d$ h$ z5 s  JTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Thanks brother lonely for giving my the contact of Elaine............. I call her and meet her last nite....just bring her to have a dinner and let her go back to her apartment (not my cup of tea).....
) I. E' x, m1 X1 z0 U6 h5 A4 S7 ^tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbafter send elaine back to her apartment....i directly call to jimmy (shendiao assistance) to book for coco....actually coco will going back on 23 oct but with her personnel reason...she will extend her life here until first week of november....tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 c4 d' C! h6 }: H0 [- `( H4 Q
Coco really my cup of tea.....while going to the room....she huge me and talk with me closely to my face.....its seem like a first love with your girl friend...the feeling is very nice....* d! t- O! k6 \4 l; {9 P
after that ...she cleaning myself with her ...then go to bed and using ICI to painting all my body...(damm good the feeling)....after that...BJ, and FJ...(the FJ is very nice...100% is like first love)...
  T7 _( U5 A2 K* _tvboxnow.com/ P7 X& Y6 R- I2 c, q2 c% N
name: cocoTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 f! G4 |+ C1 o/ }/ c% u, c9 \# u7 L
age: 20tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 d9 r' ^, p4 ?' ]# [5 p% B/ _( n8 |
face 8/10
; F! w0 g/ @9 m: s公仔箱論壇body 9/10
2 z0 a) |  _7 H! U7 x. B* \公仔箱論壇bood 7/10
6 y2 W0 d7 l2 @; _- V, O# r# btvb now,tvbnow,bttvbskin 8/10tvboxnow.com% [; t* F0 X9 l) [: O& ~; V
pussy 9/10
: [/ @3 z% k- e/ f% T- V/ ]  ^tvboxnow.comWIR 100%....
gd FR!!!
Brother lonelyplanet could u pm me the roti number
pm me too pls lonelyplanet
1148# LonelyPlanet . t1 h+ w* E* h, l  L6 Q

" G8 \3 p3 u3 s' R+ {/ Dtvboxnow.com
* g/ s4 g7 T+ p+ ]' C8 i& c; ytvboxnow.comCan pm me shen diao contact ? Ty
返回列表