返回列表 回復 發帖

[轉]梵蒂岡的''Lucifer''望遠鏡

The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.1
( G7 J+ x& a, Qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第一部份
' \- S# f" I( b" Ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvb西元2010年04月27日tvboxnow.com8 z5 k' |' x8 L/ O6 f2 ]4 f+ N
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" A+ {# ~9 l: v3 y/ W! _
The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.2
+ [, c% f& z. v  ]tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第二部份
9 @+ Y! f" e  x$ E. t* z& I+ m! d* W2 W公仔箱論壇西元2010年04月27日tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 i% J& D9 R) V3 p  o8 g
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: l2 ]& ?8 M4 \& W4 a' G. |4 [
The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.3tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 k9 Y! k; |" [: W. k$ `2 w* `
耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第三部份& _7 `0 q2 ]$ b) n. Y
西元2010年04月27日
  i; R+ g' X/ C/ h/ {tvboxnow.com
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽
  f* H3 ^0 F8 n* K7 k1 r

' u7 x  |" R3 L3 p, ?/ ?% u3 n% Ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvbVatican tied Mount Graham Observatory Launches LUCIFER Telescope0 ?3 _8 z- N: c& f; Q
梵蒂岡出租的格雷厄姆山天文台發射 路西弗望遠鏡
; }. y4 i, X$ Y- ?1 @' o公仔箱論壇西元2010年04月26日, G7 v1 ?( D2 ^  C. A
tvboxnow.com1 P/ i1 ~2 t" b
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 1/3)
2 t' _4 S" M3 k# q6 v“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之一)公仔箱論壇) T8 @% x; C& l
西元2010年04月24日6 o5 V+ B! e6 n! f% N! R
公仔箱論壇' N) ?+ T. N8 ?' n! f+ D6 ]
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 2/3)
) W9 I9 u- ]$ f2 a# j9 ]: B“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之二)公仔箱論壇& w4 h( \6 \9 r- |
西元2010年04月24日
! U! S- X6 @8 D. itvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" l/ l4 H  l+ p0 m, h
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 3/3)
7 V6 a1 H( F( d" P公仔箱論壇“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之三)% P0 b! `; B; V- `8 ^
西元2010年04月24日
' b' H8 \( _/ K8 nTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* o6 S3 L8 ]) r1 s% f* C

- G, j. U* T8 r( Z8 h2 gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb亞利桑那大學,梵蒂岡和耶穌會命名新望遠鏡'路西弗'$ d3 i  o1 j, k9 O7 x  r4 y) h
University of Arizona, Vatican and Jesuits Name New Telescope ‘Lucifer’TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 @2 d+ [: \' a9 n3 r, M$ E! s
tvboxnow.com1 z+ w1 \3 U3 a; c
Housed at Mt. Graham, critics wonder are the ‘evil ones’ planning a staged end times scenario6 o3 C3 A) W$ i

* {7 h. y4 P0 Z  o3 N* _tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbBy Greg Szymanski, JD
# Q$ w) b' v& xtvboxnow.comApril 23, 2010公仔箱論壇" ?* |# B+ K' e
The University of Arizona, together with the Vatican and Jesuit Order, announced today it named its newest high-powered telescopic instrument ‘Lucifer’.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 t& A: @+ K  K9 n4 ]* Y
亞利桑那大學與梵蒂岡和耶穌會,今天宣布命名它最新的高動力望遠工具為'路西弗'。
8 ~4 u  b# c( ?0 \) C: e) K' Rtvboxnow.comThere has been a great deal of speculation, among Vatican critics, why in the first place the Jesuit Order was allowed to build a huge stellar observatory on Mt. Graham in Arizona – on holy Indian ground – in cooperation with the state-run University of Arizona.
# c% f" R& v3 p. M0 G4 itvboxnow.com在梵蒂岡的批評中出現大量猜測,首先為何耶穌會被允許在亞利桑那州格雷厄姆山 - 在神聖的印第安土地上 - 建立一個巨大的星觀測站,與州立亞利桑那大學合作。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 g1 w; a  O. m( r& }
With the naming of Lucifer, critics claim the Vatican has showed its true colors, using God and Jesus as shills for their true master — Lucifer.
6 w1 s0 f0 i, D2 H0 W4 M. E0 nTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。隨著路西弗的命名,批評人士宣稱,梵蒂岡已顯示它的真本色,為他們的真正主人 - 路西法 - 使用上帝和耶穌作誘餌。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" [! I4 H0 B$ P
According to an article in Popular Science by Rebecca Boyle the “new instrument with an evil-sounding name is helping scientists see how stars are born.”
: |/ X5 R- O* |公仔箱論壇
/ U+ R3 R) P. M2 F2 ^+ q( G4 z! ]TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The article went to explain the name Lucifer stands for (deep breath) “Large Binocular Telescope Near-infrared Utility with Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research.”
, ]/ U1 Q8 ]+ c) Z公仔箱論壇tvboxnow.com6 Q# e3 ?0 x( i, k. T
“And yes,” according to Popular Science, “it’s named for the Devil, whose name itself means “morning star.”
7 d8 W  }# [7 [tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
- U' V; g/ W6 `2 `8 e. ITVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。However, according to a spokesman for the University of Arizona,it wasn’t meant to evoke any connotations of evil.
* p/ M% W3 O/ itvb now,tvbnow,bttvbtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 u  H" h* h3 u; |0 p
Lucifer has three interchangeable cameras for imaging and spectroscopy in different resolutions. It has a large field of view and high-res capabilities, which allow a wide range of observations.
) G' ?# z' k" z. H9 z7 Q# e$ d; c* ETVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。tvboxnow.com$ {8 a9 P' }; t" d* W% C1 s
Critics are now shaking their heads even more, wondering why the Vatican would have its own stellar observatory and why they would have the audacity to name a new telescope after the Devil himself.
$ Y5 a$ c/ V" Y5 b$ y% \# a& o! Atvboxnow.comtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 T% E% D! \/ w% r
According to Mitch Battros some people believe “it is for the purpose to monitor a warning presented in the Bible.tvboxnow.com; a  t4 t) y' O% v# a  D" t; I
公仔箱論壇' z6 Z0 c  C9 ]2 F8 l
Could it be it is named “Wormwood” coming from the New Testament book of Revelation, saying:
+ a0 J1 A9 ~% ^* _' L. Etvboxnow.com
8 A9 w9 C- m3 H) K  }2 ~“And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.” (Revelation 8:10, 11 – King James Bible).tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 U; D4 o4 f' a" N$ d' c
tvboxnow.com1 g$ R" k2 x1 ^2 I" }. g; p6 S
Battros added this reference to the end times as well as Mayan prophecy:
6 S3 Y6 j- q# _3 F" x2 h2 J% y3 aTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 W) _! e+ [3 g3 Y
“Is it possible the Vatican has the same information as the Mayans? Both speak of an event coming from the center of our galaxy Milky Way. Both indicate a powerful celestial event. But the most important question of all is “when”.tvboxnow.com) R. T! o- w8 d0 s

7 G& M* x! @1 u4 g2 y. g, Utvb now,tvbnow,bttvb“I do not believe any scientist or focused individual can argue that all of space science and cosmology appears to have a certain urgency for discovery. From galactic ‘charged particles’ to new found asteroids, there is a sense of ‘let’s find it as soon as we can’.”tvboxnow.com8 x/ m# g, g$ i; _' c& U7 x7 z
, o% Q3 P/ q1 o- |8 G
Here is an article that .....
✔ ✘吊詭..
Thanks you so much for sharing
appreciate!!!!!
; n" W" g4 v% h- Q+ t8 E, t  ^' Y: W5 c& dtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbthx...
好多英文~~~
Thanks you so much for sharing
thanks
thanks
謝謝分享,支持支持
咩意思呀?老大
just want to take a look
is about what?
2 |! y5 r5 s+ R1 J3 _; u! d: z( ^thx for sharing
1# ~嘉~
what is that
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽