返回列表 回復 發帖

[轉]梵蒂岡的''Lucifer''望遠鏡

The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.1$ C( Q7 b3 Y" \$ S: I' c
耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第一部份
2 R, X* W- R% H5 H- uTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。西元2010年04月27日% s& C, d6 S% k0 l7 W
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽
( z! h& U0 b  h% Z9 m1 _, V& P
The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.2
% X; y1 i8 r. Etvboxnow.com耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第二部份公仔箱論壇- W% j( Y4 n8 R  A; ]' i2 g* ~' s- H' O
西元2010年04月27日; t9 v2 H& a/ ^. ^; s. \; `. f; j  I
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

2 I, y6 L5 r6 [% ]4 WTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.3
& B( H! C3 I$ F. x2 Q$ h+ \耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第三部份
5 ?, l+ D# d. s  QTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。西元2010年04月27日
: U( ]  D% h3 ]0 w( o7 T
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

( V6 ?& B- W2 k' G, k5 Ztvboxnow.com
) X3 _  f+ z) k1 Vtvboxnow.comVatican tied Mount Graham Observatory Launches LUCIFER Telescope# v( b; _% q1 x, N2 @
梵蒂岡出租的格雷厄姆山天文台發射 路西弗望遠鏡
8 J+ K6 w2 B. NTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。西元2010年04月26日
6 s+ P& v8 J# B& x# Y7 `TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ i% c% j, j* y. e3 b
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 1/3)
; M0 [4 |) B" ~tvboxnow.com“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之一)
$ u; T; x& D( K6 y8 ^# }tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb西元2010年04月24日
0 f' U0 h+ q! w* z( H# @tvboxnow.com
7 u9 l( I: a. N  F( }公仔箱論壇"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 2/3)tvboxnow.com4 ?2 W% o5 i) o. \9 U# ^0 `! R+ p1 g
“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之二)
+ J8 a- L3 K( k- LTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。西元2010年04月24日
  ^  o: u' e8 @& f) _1 i公仔箱論壇, N6 F% a) Z6 t; x4 l
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 3/3)
7 Y. J/ ^- p( Vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之三)" j9 T; c& y1 q- L3 E
西元2010年04月24日
1 Z3 N: F# G* J/ }8 X( btvboxnow.com
. v9 ?1 u1 @" G" j% Y) [$ c+ D! v7 rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# ^4 P. V! R" l& S# \0 h6 K
亞利桑那大學,梵蒂岡和耶穌會命名新望遠鏡'路西弗'
- t3 A" i3 `% SUniversity of Arizona, Vatican and Jesuits Name New Telescope ‘Lucifer’$ t0 R* `6 `9 o; e. Y% ~
) j; v; r7 f  \' j) M: N2 w* _
Housed at Mt. Graham, critics wonder are the ‘evil ones’ planning a staged end times scenario
' A# e3 U  d+ g7 otvb now,tvbnow,bttvbtvboxnow.com! R6 a2 B, D2 h+ a6 R1 x& E
By Greg Szymanski, JDtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 p$ }! `/ I* t: S/ P- {5 k
April 23, 2010
( s! b  G% _( a* M公仔箱論壇The University of Arizona, together with the Vatican and Jesuit Order, announced today it named its newest high-powered telescopic instrument ‘Lucifer’.4 Q& G2 I  k" ~/ W( u, R4 U7 c9 W
亞利桑那大學與梵蒂岡和耶穌會,今天宣布命名它最新的高動力望遠工具為'路西弗'。
7 u; x7 v. |- w; U1 }" t/ FThere has been a great deal of speculation, among Vatican critics, why in the first place the Jesuit Order was allowed to build a huge stellar observatory on Mt. Graham in Arizona – on holy Indian ground – in cooperation with the state-run University of Arizona.tvboxnow.com6 S: L+ r) B' i: K- M% K0 t1 U# s% b
在梵蒂岡的批評中出現大量猜測,首先為何耶穌會被允許在亞利桑那州格雷厄姆山 - 在神聖的印第安土地上 - 建立一個巨大的星觀測站,與州立亞利桑那大學合作。
* b* e2 l7 y, b6 v3 f4 hWith the naming of Lucifer, critics claim the Vatican has showed its true colors, using God and Jesus as shills for their true master — Lucifer.tvboxnow.com1 Y: s4 ?) `  I( D  u( i& D4 M
隨著路西弗的命名,批評人士宣稱,梵蒂岡已顯示它的真本色,為他們的真正主人 - 路西法 - 使用上帝和耶穌作誘餌。
! H1 Y% ?5 s$ G& r( Y; oAccording to an article in Popular Science by Rebecca Boyle the “new instrument with an evil-sounding name is helping scientists see how stars are born.”tvboxnow.com9 G, ~. U3 Z/ O* y0 x; _- e5 x
. ?/ m" y2 r1 B4 {
The article went to explain the name Lucifer stands for (deep breath) “Large Binocular Telescope Near-infrared Utility with Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research.”
$ W1 m- u1 V+ stvboxnow.com
* }8 \9 f* Q; Ctvboxnow.com“And yes,” according to Popular Science, “it’s named for the Devil, whose name itself means “morning star.”tvboxnow.com- b1 A! b' n. f( x3 u& s

1 E; \1 D- W* x$ D2 R, W, |However, according to a spokesman for the University of Arizona,it wasn’t meant to evoke any connotations of evil.
; S) R; F. l6 _$ C7 ]) y/ U, ITVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 O9 W* T; g( j0 y8 Z' L9 j: U2 t5 p; o
Lucifer has three interchangeable cameras for imaging and spectroscopy in different resolutions. It has a large field of view and high-res capabilities, which allow a wide range of observations.
6 ~' R' \6 o' [* d3 m6 [tvboxnow.com
2 b& D& [+ h; J* ^2 K公仔箱論壇Critics are now shaking their heads even more, wondering why the Vatican would have its own stellar observatory and why they would have the audacity to name a new telescope after the Devil himself.
+ Y* O+ O  q& {tvboxnow.com
( q: `5 [2 \$ F( R  [6 vAccording to Mitch Battros some people believe “it is for the purpose to monitor a warning presented in the Bible.; w) Q: V9 J+ x3 u7 w) M

8 R* |* C3 G) Z: v: ?" {/ P& S: Z  |Could it be it is named “Wormwood” coming from the New Testament book of Revelation, saying:TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 R  X+ D% G& q) K, U) S' A
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 ], `# u( s! C- e
“And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.” (Revelation 8:10, 11 – King James Bible).
& \0 q+ I7 X+ etvb now,tvbnow,bttvbtvboxnow.com; o( \2 Y& Z. E1 Z
Battros added this reference to the end times as well as Mayan prophecy:# i/ R4 r( X# e! R
7 W* F; A" b) @& R) `, ]1 [! r
“Is it possible the Vatican has the same information as the Mayans? Both speak of an event coming from the center of our galaxy Milky Way. Both indicate a powerful celestial event. But the most important question of all is “when”.
, E: m2 _) t4 A( b  }8 ^) `tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 @! o* V1 U3 i. M( Y3 b
“I do not believe any scientist or focused individual can argue that all of space science and cosmology appears to have a certain urgency for discovery. From galactic ‘charged particles’ to new found asteroids, there is a sense of ‘let’s find it as soon as we can’.”
# a* v5 v7 n" M+ J  e- x/ a; I公仔箱論壇# [! Z! R' E' C& `! l
Here is an article that .....
✔ ✘吊詭..
Thanks you so much for sharing
appreciate!!!!!
, m: j6 }5 Z9 ^tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbthx...
好多英文~~~
Thanks you so much for sharing
thanks
thanks
謝謝分享,支持支持
咩意思呀?老大
just want to take a look
is about what? 1 i9 O+ W9 e$ c* b* K0 `6 p4 b
thx for sharing
1# ~嘉~
what is that
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽