返回列表 回復 發帖

[轉]梵蒂岡的''Lucifer''望遠鏡

The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.1tvboxnow.com2 w8 a7 p  Y# g% B" t
耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第一部份
) J7 j* L8 k( C+ s: B8 ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvb西元2010年04月27日tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# ]9 u+ }5 a, l( Q
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 L( L2 G& d& ^3 W. t" r8 C
The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.2
$ s  q4 ~% T, R9 ^& N- a8 j. x0 L公仔箱論壇耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第二部份tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& r4 J7 w$ r" T, Q2 u& J* X8 ?' [
西元2010年04月27日
6 j3 _3 H. L6 C1 v8 C% ~tvboxnow.com
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# L+ B' X6 q% L/ E& e2 |: e
The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.3' r1 R3 [1 f7 Z" u9 A
耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第三部份
# n* G- ]' C, Q6 \& S7 s6 Itvboxnow.com西元2010年04月27日
, g; W+ a, F9 ~, O3 K+ P4 wtvboxnow.com
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽
tvboxnow.com4 U# }+ I$ r# b1 c, r8 b0 y$ ?
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- Y! I; I4 G' C/ W
Vatican tied Mount Graham Observatory Launches LUCIFER TelescopeTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 D6 v$ e" S3 x
梵蒂岡出租的格雷厄姆山天文台發射 路西弗望遠鏡
4 Z- P2 h1 M# @6 D; R西元2010年04月26日
: @% n$ k; J' @8 g8 O- QTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
. u, s; a% A8 _3 ftvboxnow.com"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 1/3)tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) v: J$ o8 Z# }0 i, d
“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之一)TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 X- G4 C6 X* Y- ~5 l) h* t7 L- u
西元2010年04月24日
9 t6 ^/ Q. g4 Y& m  z$ CTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。公仔箱論壇# E2 o5 z1 ~, @& b' `* n: q. q
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 2/3)
& z  \5 k( b, V$ q) Z  ptvboxnow.com“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之二)
2 G3 r4 Z) [7 \. {/ sTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。西元2010年04月24日
1 Z) a3 z- a: c3 }4 r) \% hTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
6 E  |, ?$ |* O0 ~% v" k- e  S; Xtvboxnow.com"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 3/3)tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  N, d( F7 `5 A& ^" F8 Z3 C' t: T
“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之三)公仔箱論壇: t5 d, Y& _$ v6 }: ^
西元2010年04月24日* f" M; {" K$ n9 |: p- j
公仔箱論壇7 p. P9 @% s, U8 g' q$ C
公仔箱論壇& {# P8 n/ K1 ^# Z8 f7 ?
亞利桑那大學,梵蒂岡和耶穌會命名新望遠鏡'路西弗'5 @: b7 l0 |! V: S0 T% r
University of Arizona, Vatican and Jesuits Name New Telescope ‘Lucifer’公仔箱論壇3 W- X7 g- t# j2 ]8 e, w$ N
tvboxnow.com0 f" G4 Z* M2 R" l
Housed at Mt. Graham, critics wonder are the ‘evil ones’ planning a staged end times scenario
$ }' n  f% u$ f6 z  ktvboxnow.com
8 O: o& N0 r+ `& ?% Rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbBy Greg Szymanski, JD
4 R  _) F, d; _5 TTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。April 23, 2010
- f+ ]- ^4 n. rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThe University of Arizona, together with the Vatican and Jesuit Order, announced today it named its newest high-powered telescopic instrument ‘Lucifer’.
: x* [1 z) L# p1 N/ A9 ~亞利桑那大學與梵蒂岡和耶穌會,今天宣布命名它最新的高動力望遠工具為'路西弗'。
, A) D: ]' k* ~- D公仔箱論壇There has been a great deal of speculation, among Vatican critics, why in the first place the Jesuit Order was allowed to build a huge stellar observatory on Mt. Graham in Arizona – on holy Indian ground – in cooperation with the state-run University of Arizona.
; b6 y- `( X6 `9 z/ U  ]在梵蒂岡的批評中出現大量猜測,首先為何耶穌會被允許在亞利桑那州格雷厄姆山 - 在神聖的印第安土地上 - 建立一個巨大的星觀測站,與州立亞利桑那大學合作。/ F9 ]8 Y5 E" S6 w
With the naming of Lucifer, critics claim the Vatican has showed its true colors, using God and Jesus as shills for their true master — Lucifer.公仔箱論壇0 o# @: T2 t5 U, g( I. T6 @. _
隨著路西弗的命名,批評人士宣稱,梵蒂岡已顯示它的真本色,為他們的真正主人 - 路西法 - 使用上帝和耶穌作誘餌。6 ]3 J) G7 r1 ?3 R; T4 _
According to an article in Popular Science by Rebecca Boyle the “new instrument with an evil-sounding name is helping scientists see how stars are born.”tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ @: E6 f4 H" l  j# z* {9 F( @6 U

s1 p! y9 L+ K# i公仔箱論壇The article went to explain the name Lucifer stands for (deep breath) “Large Binocular Telescope Near-infrared Utility with Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research.”tvboxnow.com1 l5 e5 J) q9 F
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ e/ S* w9 F* [2 P6 ~
“And yes,” according to Popular Science, “it’s named for the Devil, whose name itself means “morning star.”tvboxnow.com' v; f- t8 {7 Y% X1 }7 h5 a
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" p- B. D- M4 d, k' _1 x
However, according to a spokesman for the University of Arizona,it wasn’t meant to evoke any connotations of evil.
7 ?. K' o" l( X/ Ntvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 C! j' z  c+ ^! q# n
Lucifer has three interchangeable cameras for imaging and spectroscopy in different resolutions. It has a large field of view and high-res capabilities, which allow a wide range of observations.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 C" O! \( _; M" \( W3 h

9 ]  i6 s6 h6 ^8 T* J( k( D: k公仔箱論壇Critics are now shaking their heads even more, wondering why the Vatican would have its own stellar observatory and why they would have the audacity to name a new telescope after the Devil himself.
7 @# y* C# O) @" Utvboxnow.com6 [# Q% y5 o  h: p- B
According to Mitch Battros some people believe “it is for the purpose to monitor a warning presented in the Bible.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, r2 o. i+ }0 H7 E+ a& Z. n

; J1 i: U3 f: R/ mTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Could it be it is named “Wormwood” coming from the New Testament book of Revelation, saying:
4 x+ N' r. a, o) U6 Y/ `6 {
# R; v/ S: R! M+ `' g1 ztvboxnow.com“And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.” (Revelation 8:10, 11 – King James Bible).tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 G$ _5 h, p  b# t7 B# s/ e% }

0 F: z5 x( _$ J" |8 L8 D  ftvboxnow.comBattros added this reference to the end times as well as Mayan prophecy:tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 m; W7 D# U7 D! F4 x
tvboxnow.com# T1 I1 A2 }1 _1 v( B. [
“Is it possible the Vatican has the same information as the Mayans? Both speak of an event coming from the center of our galaxy Milky Way. Both indicate a powerful celestial event. But the most important question of all is “when”.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 y' ~0 m0 @/ F% F. z4 ~

9 j! j6 R' S1 m+ M, b8 L! w“I do not believe any scientist or focused individual can argue that all of space science and cosmology appears to have a certain urgency for discovery. From galactic ‘charged particles’ to new found asteroids, there is a sense of ‘let’s find it as soon as we can’.”TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. R& m( l: A( C/ ?1 X% j4 x

( s7 n, a* s6 A8 V! |2 ?) D1 vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbHere is an article that .....
✔ ✘吊詭..
返回列表