返回列表 回復 發帖

菲尔•杰克逊透漏为什么这个赛季会留下来执教湖人

,  描述: Where Amazing Happens!
Phil Jackson Reveals Why He Stayed On to Coach the Lakers This Season

菲尔·杰克逊透漏为什么这个赛季会留下来执教湖人

Phil Jackson: Title fueled return

菲尔·杰克逊:为了总冠军回来

Los Angeles Lakers fans rode the will-he or won`t-he seesaw last season with every detail that emerged about management asking Phil Jackson to take a pay cut to return. They wondered if Los Angeles' Hall of Fame coach would try to add to his record 11 titles in 2010-11 or head out to his home in Montana and retire from the sport.

受洛杉矶湖人队的球迷的意志影响,或者又不是,与他每一个细节,他都模糊的回答关于球队是否采取削减到返回时的薪酬致使这是他最后一个赛季的问题。他们想知道是否洛杉矶名人堂教练想要在10-11赛季在11枚戒指上在加一枚,或者回到蒙大拿州的家而去从体育界退役。

It turns out the decision ultimately didn't come down to money, or the 65-year-old coach's health, but rather the chance to win again, pure and simple.
最终证明这个决定跟钱或者65岁的教练的健康有关,而是有机会在赢得一次总冠军,如此单纯而简单。

Speaking before the Lakers hosted the Phoenix Suns on Tuesday, Jackson was asked if winning the championship against the Boston Celtics last June propelled him to come back this season.
在礼拜二在湖人主场挑战太阳的比赛之前,杰克逊教练被问到去年六月打败波士顿凯尔特人赢得总冠军是否驱使他这个赛季的回归。

"Yes," Jackson said. "It did."
“是的,”杰克逊说。“确实是的。”

The reporter followed up by asking if it would have been easier for Jackson to walk away if the Lakers had lost Game 7.
记者跟进着又问了,是否如果湖人去年湖人在第七场中输了会使得杰克逊更早的离开湖人队。

"I more than likely would have [retired]," Jackson said. "I think that it was pretty obvious that we capped off a great season, but with winning [another championship], Fish [Derek Fisher] and Kobe [Bryant] would have an opportunity to do something very unique in basketball."
“我本很有可能退役,”杰克逊说到。“我认为这是很明显的,我们拥有一个伟大的赛季,而去有机会赢得又一个总冠军,费瑟尔和科比有机会来做一些在篮球界非常独一无二的事情。”

If the Lakers capture the championship this season, not only will it be the 12th coaching title and unprecedented fourth three-peat for Jackson, but it will be the sixth ring for both Fisher and Bryant, matching what Jackson accomplished with Michael Jordan andScottie Pippen and theChicago Bulls.
如果湖人这个赛季赢得了总冠军,这不仅是杰克逊作为教练的第十二个总冠军和空前的四次三连冠,而且这将会是费瑟尔和科比的第六个总冠军,追上了杰克逊执教公牛时期和乔丹以及皮蓬完成的记录。

So that means if Jackson wins it this year he's going to come back again?
那么这是否意味着杰克逊如果赢得了今年的总冠军,他还会在来一次呢?

"No," said Jackson with a wry smile, sticking to his "last stand" stance for this year. "There's no such thing as four-peats."
“不,”杰克逊带着苦笑的说到,坚持他今年这是“最后一次”的立场。“没有比四次三连冠在好的事情了。”

Jackson was corrected, as another reporter pointed out that Boston won not just four, but eight consecutive titles from 1959-66.
没错,就像另一个记者指出的,波士顿赢的也没有过四次三连冠,而只是从1959-66年的八连冠。

"There's no such thing as [the term three-peat or four-peat] back then, no one had even heard of such a thing," Jackson said. "No one even watched the games, literally."
“四次三连冠在还回来的事情是不会有的,也没有人听说过这样的事情,”杰克逊说。“靠不夸张的说,甚至没有人看到过这样的比赛。”

Jackson was later asked if he would be watching the Lakers' coaching search with a keen interest once the team's postseason run concludes and he makes his annual drive from California to Montana.
随后杰克逊被问到是对湖人主教练的确定有浓厚的兴趣,一旦球队确定下来,他在想往年一样开车从加州回到蒙大拿州。

"I hope not," Jackson said.
“我可不希望这样,”杰克逊说。

When the Lakers were in Atlanta earlier this month, Jackson addressed the job search for his successor, saying that the hire would come down to general manager Mitch Kupchak and owner Dr. Jerry Buss, but he surmised he would be contacted for his input at some point.
当湖人这个月早些时候在亚特兰大的时候,杰克逊提到关于主教练的继承者的事情,说到,最终的决定还是在总经理库普切克和老板巴斯手上,但是他推测他会和他们接触在某些方面提出他的意见。

That conversation hasn't happened yet.
但是这样的会话却到目前都没有出现过。

"I haven't been asked anything about that," Jackson said Tuesday. "We're still focused on what we're doing right now and I think the organization obviously has a contingency plan, but it hasn't been known to me."
“我还没有问过关于它的任何事情,”杰克逊在礼拜二说到。“我们依旧把注意力集中在我们现在正在做的事情上面,而且我想球队很明显很有可能已经有了计划,只是我还不知道罢了。”

http://bleacherreport.com/tb/b8CQa
洛杉磯湖人俱樂部 / 如果人間有未來,一定是綠色的。
返回列表